Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did anybody else see harrison throw cheap shot

When Delhomme was running down field after the long TD to Muhammed, Harrison threw an elbow at Jake. What a dirty bastard Harrison is, he has taken over Romo's spot as dirtiest player in NFL.

Harrison is a pig, did you see him pushing Stephen Davis's face mask while he was down? Ironically, Harrison is the one crying about penalties constantly. it was pure karma he broke his arm. ;)

Hall Of Fame
    My guess is that he'll take a broken arm and the SB ring ;)

I saw that too. The play was over and he was putting on his tough guy act on by sticking his elbow out as Delhome was running by. Honestly, he does turn into an animal on game day. I think he hates it when the opposition celebrates like it's mardi gras anyone near him. Anger management?

However, he would not be the only one with the "cheap shots." How 'bout Joe Andruzzi getting PUPOSELY poked in the eye by one of the "fearsome foursome" of Carolina? A little frustration, perhaps? Seeing how the Pats "pathetic" o-line made 'em look rather "average."

You guys serious....should we be crying about Troy Brown being kneed in face on purpose. I'm guessing anyone who whines about something like an elbow to Delhomme as he runs by HAVE NEVER PLAYED FOOTBALL IN THEIR LIVES. Guess what guys, stuff like that happens all the time...even at the high school and D 3 college level. GASP, it happens in the pros too?!!

This aint tiddly winks...unless you've strapped on the pads before spare me this whiny bull****.

Hero Alert....gmogmo is on fire.

Nothing new for Harrison.

Veteran
    [quote][i]Originally posted by gmogmo[/i]@Feb 2 2004, 01:06 PM
    [b] You guys serious....should we be crying about Troy Brown being kneed in face on purpose. I'm guessing anyone who whines about something like an elbow to Delhomme as he runs by HAVE NEVER PLAYED FOOTBALL IN THEIR LIVES. Guess what guys, stuff like that happens all the time...even at the high school and D 3 college level. GASP, it happens in the pros too?!!

This aint tiddly winks...unless you've strapped on the pads before spare me this whiny bull****.

Hero Alert....gmogmo is on fire. [/b][/quote]
    Ohhh, i get it. Since it happens at the high school and collegiate level, it's acceptable. Can u justiy your reasoning b/c i dont understand the concept. Just b/c something happens semi-regularly doesnt make it right.

Give me a break Brown's shot came within the action of the play, Harrison as usual throws cheap shots after the plays are over. Big difference.

[quote][i]Originally posted by JetsFutureGM+Feb 2 2004, 03:09 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (JetsFutureGM @ Feb 2 2004, 03:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--gmogmo[/i]@Feb 2 2004, 01:06 PM
    [b] You guys serious....should we be crying about Troy Brown being kneed in face on purpose. I&#39;m guessing anyone who whines about something like an elbow to Delhomme as he runs by HAVE NEVER PLAYED FOOTBALL IN THEIR LIVES. Guess what guys, stuff like that happens all the time...even at the high school and D 3 college level. GASP, it happens in the pros too?&#33;&#33;

This aint tiddly winks...unless you&#39;ve strapped on the pads before spare me this whiny bull****.

Ohhh, i get it. Since it happens at the high school and collegiate level, it&#39;s acceptable. Can u justiy your reasoning b/c i dont understand the concept. Just b/c something happens semi-regularly doesnt make it right. [/b][/quote]
    football is a violent sport....late hits, kicking a guy in the nuts, an extra elbow to the throat, that is common place sweetie. Like I said, if this stuff offends you then go watch tiddly winks or soccer.

can I get a witness from the congregation?

Banned
    [quote][i]Originally posted by gmogmo[/i]@Feb 2 2004, 01:31 PM
    [b] Like I said, if this stuff offends you then go watch tiddly winks or soccer.

can I get a witness from the congregation? [/b][/quote]

Tiddly winks is much more exciting than soccer.

Veteran
    [quote][i]Originally posted by gmogmo+Feb 2 2004, 01:31 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (gmogmo @ Feb 2 2004, 01:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -JetsFutureGM@Feb 2 2004, 03:09 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--gmogmo[/i]@Feb 2 2004, 01:06 PM
    [b] You guys serious....should we be crying about Troy Brown being kneed in face on purpose. I&#39;m guessing anyone who whines about something like an elbow to Delhomme as he runs by HAVE NEVER PLAYED FOOTBALL IN THEIR LIVES. Guess what guys, stuff like that happens all the time...even at the high school and D 3 college level. GASP, it happens in the pros too?&#33;&#33;

This aint tiddly winks...unless you&#39;ve strapped on the pads before spare me this whiny bull****.

Ohhh, i get it. Since it happens at the high school and collegiate level, it&#39;s acceptable. Can u justiy your reasoning b/c i dont understand the concept. Just b/c something happens semi-regularly doesnt make it right. [/b][/quote]
    football is a violent sport....late hits, kicking a guy in the nuts, an extra elbow to the throat, that is common place sweetie. Like I said, if this stuff offends you then go watch tiddly winks or soccer.

can I get a witness from the congregation? [/b][/quote]
    i couldnt care less what happens on a football field in terms of cheap shots. But you&#39;ll be singing a different tune if its a cheap shot injures someone on your team.

I agree that Harrison goes over the line, but c&#39;mon he barely touched Delhomme. It was a bump. The Stephen Davis one was much worse IMO.

You want a cheap-shotter? Cooper #40 on the Panthers. Special Teamer who was giving out late hits on EVERY return. He got fined so much this year that he was basically playing for free until he got the playoff checks. Makes Harrison look like an altar boy.

This is football boys and girls....if you don&#39;t like it, then you&#39;re following the wrong sport:

According to one player, Belichick told the team how tired he had grown of talk about how good the Panthers were, in particular Kris Jenkins and Ricky Manning, and how offended he was by the comparison of Carolina to New England. According to the player, who divulged details on the condition of anonymity, Belichick said something to the effect of, "Everybody&#39;s talking about the how Panthers are similar to us. They&#39;re not us. They&#39;ll never be [expletive] us. They&#39;ll never be champions. We&#39;re the [expletive] champions, and the trophy is coming back where it belongs."

"It was the most emotional I&#39;ve seen him," the player said. "He let it hang out. It was real. We wanted to go out there and kill somebody."

Yah Belichimp should have been really offended, if it weren&#39;t for John Kasey that god awful team from Carolina just might have won.

Banned
    [quote][i]Originally posted by pope[/i]@Feb 2 2004, 02:51 PM
    [b] Yah Belichimp should have been really offended, if it weren&#39;t for John Kasey that god awful team from Carolina just might have won. [/b][/quote]

Kasay&#39;s kick had nothing to do with it.

Pats would have had the ball at their own 20 and 11 pass completions later, they would have made up that 20 yard difference.

Right pope?

Maxman
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JetsFutureGM+Feb 2 2004, 01:09 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (JetsFutureGM @ Feb 2 2004, 01:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--gmogmo[/i]@Feb 2 2004, 01:06 PM

Ohhh, i get it. Since it happens at the high school and collegiate level, it&#39;s acceptable. Can u justiy your reasoning b/c i dont understand the concept. [b]Just b/c something happens semi-regularly doesnt make it right.[/b] [/b][/quote]
    Don&#39;t tell 5Ever that. He may never buy girl scout cookies again.

Rookie
    [quote][i]Originally posted by CurtisSquared[/i]@Feb 2 2004, 12:47 PM
    [b] When Delhomme was running down field after the long TD to Muhammed, Harrison threw an elbow at Jake. What a dirty bastard Harrison is, he has taken over Romo&#39;s spot as dirtiest player in NFL. [/b][/quote]
    you see Delhomme&#39;s reaction to that though. it was fantastic. "oh we&#39;re playing some football now motherf*&ker." thats playing football. thats having fun.

Blah blah blah...

Harrison can play for my team any time.

Oh, BTW...looky look at my avatar&#33;&#33;&#33; End of story.

You forgot these **

[quote][i]Originally posted by soppel+Feb 2 2004, 04:56 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (soppel @ Feb 2 2004, 04:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--CurtisSquared[/i]@Feb 2 2004, 12:47 PM
    [b] When Delhomme was running down field after the long TD to Muhammed, Harrison threw an elbow at Jake. What a dirty bastard Harrison is, he has taken over Romo&#39;s spot as dirtiest player in NFL. [/b][/quote]
    you see Delhomme&#39;s reaction to that though. it was fantastic. "oh we&#39;re playing some football now motherf*&ker." thats playing football. thats having fun. [/b][/quote]
    It sure was fun when he started out 1 for 9 for a yard and turned the ball over leading to the Pats 1st score. It was even more fun watching him sulk like a ***** on the sidelines as Vinatiri won the game....good times, good times indeed&#33;

[quote][i]Originally posted by soppel+Feb 2 2004, 02:56 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (soppel @ Feb 2 2004, 02:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--CurtisSquared[/i]@Feb 2 2004, 12:47 PM
    you see Delhomme&#39;s reaction to that though. it was fantastic. "oh we&#39;re playing some football now motherf*&ker." thats playing football. thats having fun. [/b][/quote]
    thats not what he said to harrison.......he said"your a cheap shot mother f*cker."
    I watched it on tive 5 times.......