Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did anybody else see harrison throw cheap shot

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    How did a guy who trips become a "purposeful" act??? It was a DE!!! His knee hit brown in the face because he had a receivers facemask that is open!!!!

By the way what about that "saint" Bruschi?? They showed about 50 different angles of him shoving his fist into Steven Davis' face after the whistle had blown!!!!

The Pats are becoming cheap shot artists, that doesn't mean they can't be winners, but just CHEAP winners!!!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've watched the pats through the playoffs and Harrison is by far the cheapest player in the game today. He makes some nice hits, but a lot of them are cheap hits with the sole purpose of intimidating and trying to injure the other player. Did anyone else see that clothesline tackle of one of the WR's? I've seen him going for the knees and leading with the helmet. After every tackle he has to take cheap shots at the opponent. It is embarassing to watch.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Gator Jet[/i]@Feb 2 2004, 06:26 PM
    [b] How did a guy who trips become a "purposeful" act??? It was a DE!!! His knee hit brown in the face because he had a receivers facemask that is open!!!!

By the way what about that "saint" Bruschi?? They showed about 50 different angles of him shoving his fist into Steven Davis' face after the whistle had blown!!!!

The Pats are becoming cheap shot artists, that doesn't mean they can't be winners, but just CHEAP winners!!! [/b][/quote]
    I love it!!! Who wants angels playing for their squad?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    He was a cheap shot artist in San Diego too...this has nothing to do with his team, it has to do with him being a player who uses borderline assaults and marginally legal hits in a deranged attempt to appear "tough"

Romanowski is another scumbag like this who wouldn't mind ending a career to make Sportsenter. There's a reason Harrison has paid $300,000 in fines for late hits and helmet to helmet blows. It's not "old school football" like he'd like you to believe... it's basically just being a dick.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cmon, he didnt hurt the guy, he just banged him one. you see that 50 times a game, how many times do two guys even walk by each other without one of them giving the other guy a shoulder. Your reaching on that play. The qb didn't like it and told him so, good for him, he didn't back down.

And harrison is no way a dirtier player than Kennedy.