Thread: Jerry Richardson

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bernie from weekend at Bernie's had more emothing than this guy. Have you ever seen someone so impassive?

What a drip.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cool as the other side of the pillow. On the contrary you had the always well lit up Krafty acting like a dick.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, I think he got psyched out by his good buddy Kraft. He looked like Ed Hochuli told him the final score beforehand.

Or maybe he was miffed he didn't get to go to the Playboy Club with Woody. and instead had to sit there with his spouse watching football.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's funnny, because you know what I was thinking after the game. Damn, I hate the patriots, but they deserved to win because the Pantehr's owner, doesn't seem to care... Yeah, that's just random, i imagine he's just one of those people who doesn't show much emotion.
    I still hate the Patrtiots...
    My most amsuing moment of the super bowl... THe box pool at my father's house
    My friend had 0-0, My dad had 7 pats - 0 panthers, i had 7-7, my friend also had 4 pats - 7 panthers, then, natrually someone who knew absolutly knew nothing about football won with 4-0 at halftime... Just total inanity in the house.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Batmans A Scientist[/i]@Feb 2 2004, 06:05 PM
    [b] That's funnny, because you know what I was thinking after the game. Damn, I hate the patriots, but they deserved to win because the Pantehr's owner, doesn't seem to care... Yeah, that's just random, i imagine he's just one of those people who doesn't show much emotion.
    I still hate the Patrtiots...
    [/b][/quote]
    Actually, the guy has nothing to be ashamed of. His team was called "the third weakest to ever get in a Super Bowl" last week by ESPN columnist Bill Simmons. And brought it down to the final seconds.

Who's to know which owners care and which are in it for the money.

But Bill Parcells made a very telling comment this season, in reference to Jerry Jones.

Tuna said all owners SAY they want to win, but few ACT like it, and do everything they can to ensure it.

As much as I hate Bob Kraft's guts, gotta admit his will to win is Parcellian.

Meanwhile at the Playboy Club....who knows?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jerry Richardson has been a champion in this league ... as a player!!

Played with Johnny U and the Colts

Took the money he made as a player and invested in some famous fast food joint ... JUST ONE ... then turned that one franchise into somewhere in the area of a hundred franchises thoughout the country ... made a fortune then purchased the expansion Panthers

This is a SELF MADE BILLIONAIRE ... former NFL player ... the absolute definition of a success story ... unlike our dip$hit owner who's sole claim to fame is being a member of the lucky sperm club

Maxman
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham[/i]@Feb 2 2004, 10:16 PM
    [b] unlike our dip$hit owner who's sole claim to fame is being a member of the lucky sperm club [/b][/quote]
    The thing I hate most about that club is that I am not in it. Otherwise it looks pretty cool. LOL.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Maxman+Feb 2 2004, 10:44 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Maxman @ Feb 2 2004, 10:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Green Jets & Ham[/i]@Feb 2 2004, 10:16 PM
    [b] unlike our dip&#036;hit owner who&#39;s sole claim to fame is being a member of the lucky sperm club [/b][/quote]
    The thing I hate most about that club is that I am not in it. Otherwise it looks pretty cool. LOL. [/b][/quote]
    I hear ya, homey ... wouldn&#39;t mind joining that club myself B)

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Post Thanks / Like
    :ph34r: ok Richardson was motionless......so????

Did his lack of emotin have an impact on the game??? :blink:

TomShane
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Maxman+Feb 2 2004, 11:44 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Maxman @ Feb 2 2004, 11:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Green Jets & Ham[/i]@Feb 2 2004, 10:16 PM
    [b] unlike our dip&#036;hit owner who&#39;s sole claim to fame is being a member of the lucky sperm club [/b][/quote]
    The thing I hate most about that club is that I am not in it. Otherwise it looks pretty cool. LOL. [/b][/quote]
    Max, didn&#39;t you just sign up for the Lucky Sperm Receptacle Club? How many clubs do you want to join?? Damn&#33;

P.S. We have a meeting this Thursday. Bring your bib.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    as opposed to a owner who looks like Edward Hermann in the movie Overboard