Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2005 madden...

Tom Brady?

Why not? 2 time superbowl mvp, 6-0 in the playoffs, Hes being called brilliant and one of the best all time after yesterday, and im sure theyll hype his ass alot more during this offseason.

The kid even had a 10 yard scramble....theyll make him fly by cornerbacks!

btw...If it goes down is it a good thing or bad thing for the jets?
    Isnt there somthings that always happens to the players on the cover of Madden?

Madden jinx.........yes its true.

One can only hope they have Vrabel doing Chunky's soups ads.

Pats fans should shudder at the thought!

Its already Broncos RB Clinton Portis... but one can hold out hope for 2006 and hope the curse strikes early

I wish they would put a Defensive player on there. I mean its been George, Cullpepper, Faulk and Vick. Its definetly time to put a D guy on there.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Joshua[/i]@Feb 2 2004, 08:08 PM
    [b] I wish they would put a Defensive player on there. I mean its been George, Cullpepper, Faulk and Vick. Its definetly time to put a D guy on there. [/b][/quote]
    Agreed.

Madden cover jinx aside, my boys Ty Law and Richard Seymour both deserve consideration. Kris Jenkins, Roy Williams, and any number of other guys are also worth consideration.

[quote][i]Originally posted by RichardSeymour+Feb 2 2004, 08:14 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (RichardSeymour @ Feb 2 2004, 08:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Joshua[/i]@Feb 2 2004, 08:08 PM
    [b] I wish they would put a Defensive player on there. I mean its been George, Cullpepper, Faulk and Vick. Its definetly time to put a D guy on there. [/b][/quote]
    Agreed.

Madden cover jinx aside, my boys Ty Law and Richard Seymour both deserve consideration. Kris Jenkins, Roy Williams, and any number of other guys are also worth consideration. [/b][/quote]
    No mention of Mo Lewis, RS?? I&#39;m surprised, he [i]is[/i] the genius behind the Tom Brady discovery, ya know.

All Pro
    Forget offensive players and forget defensive players. I say PUT GARY ANDERSON ON THE COVER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

[quote][i]Originally posted by Jetlag+Feb 2 2004, 08:48 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Jetlag @ Feb 2 2004, 08:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -RichardSeymour@Feb 2 2004, 08:14 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--Joshua[/i]@Feb 2 2004, 08:08 PM
    Agreed.

Madden cover jinx aside, my boys Ty Law and Richard Seymour both deserve consideration. Kris Jenkins, Roy Williams, and any number of other guys are also worth consideration. [/b][/quote]
    No mention of Mo Lewis, RS?? I&#39;m surprised, he [i]is[/i] the genius behind the Tom Brady discovery, ya know. [/b][/quote]
    Point, Jetlag.

The Madden and SI jinx&#39;s only work on those individuals and/or teams that are not actually worthy of being on either respective cover. Players like Culpepper or Pennington who get an undeserved, unearned, unproportionate amount of hype will crumble under the jinx&#39;s influence every time.

But true greatness is beyond the jinx&#39;s reach. Those worthy of being on the covers will own the covers. That&#39;s why they never had any effect on Michael Jordan. Greatness is greatness and there isn&#39;t any jinx out there powerfull enough to change that.

Tom Brady&#39;s got nothing to worry about. Put him on as many covers as you&#39;d like. It&#39;s going to take a lot more than that to knock the Patriots off their throne.

[quote][i]Originally posted by PYPER[/i]@Feb 2 2004, 09:43 PM
    [b] The Madden and SI jinx&#39;s only work on those individuals and/or teams that are not actually worthy of being on either respective cover. Players like Culpepper or Pennington who get an undeserved, unearned, unproportionate amount of hype will crumble under the jinx&#39;s influence every time.

But true greatness is beyond the jinx&#39;s reach. Those worthy of being on the covers will own the covers. That&#39;s why they never had any effect on Michael Jordan. Greatness is greatness and there isn&#39;t any jinx out there powerfull enough to change that.

Tom Brady&#39;s got nothing to worry about. Put him on as many covers as you&#39;d like. It&#39;s going to take a lot more than that to knock the Patriots off their throne. [/b][/quote]
    Your a moron......Go gloat somewhere else.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I think this tool kisses his own sh*t in the crapper.

Priest Holmes should get the cover....

[quote][i]Originally posted by JonEJet[/i]@Feb 2 2004, 09:47 PM
    [b] I think this tool kisses his own sh*t in the crapper. [/b][/quote]
    I highly doubt that his parents leave him alone in the bathroom...

if that ass...hole (brady)is on the cover of madden 2005 i wont buy it&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

[quote][i]Originally posted by nyjetsmac[/i]@Feb 2 2004, 10:21 PM
    [b] if that ass...hole (brady)is on the cover of madden 2005 i wont buy it&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;ve seen you a play, that&#39;s probably not a bad thing.

Save your money on a hobby you&#39;re good at, like bird feeding.

:D :D :D

pretty funny, ok i know i cant live without madden, so if this ass....hole is on the cover of madden 2005, ill just make up an cover on my computer and put it in

with his luck he will be the first one to break the curse.. break all the major passing records.

there are so many choices

manning, mcnair, favre, priest, even ray lewis has a good chance