Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2005 madden...

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its going to be portis.....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's funny that Lewis has been in so many Madden commercials yet has never been on the cover. I personally would put him on.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Mavrik[/i]@Feb 3 2004, 12:21 AM
    [b] It's funny that Lewis has been in so many Madden commercials yet has never been on the cover. I personally would put him on. [/b][/quote]
    And with any luck, he'll break his leg too.*

*I've decided that after the injuries the Pats endured this past season, including injuring two more starters in the SB itself, I am allowed to make jokes/comments about injuries.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope it's Brady with that jinx. By the way, Vrabel should have gotten the superbowl MVP.

Bitter
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jetlag has a special edition copy of 2004 with Brady on the cover, just ask him. :lol:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is a joke, right?

Just like the Tom Brady = Joe Montana bs that you guys like to throw up. (Granted it has more grounds to it than Pennington = Montana, but they're still very far apart)

The man tossed up a p***y interception in the big show... how the hell was he MVP and wtf has he done outside of making screen passes and dump-offs the new black?

If he makes the Madden cover then I hope that jinx continues.

Bitter
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by infoxicated[/i]@Feb 3 2004, 04:58 AM
    [b] This is a joke, right?

Just like the Tom Brady = Joe Montana bs that you guys like to throw up. (Granted it has more grounds to it than Pennington = Montana, but they're still very far apart)

The man tossed up a p***y interception in the big show... how the hell was he MVP and wtf has he done outside of making screen passes and dump-offs the new black?

If he makes the Madden cover then I hope that jinx continues. [/b][/quote]
    No it's not a joke. Sure he threw an int. You forget to mention the 354 yds. and 3 tds. that he threw too but I wouldn't expect anything less from some of you. Whether people feel he deserved the MVP or not, he got it and that will carry some stroke when it comes to the Madden cover. Like someone already said though it has been decided. You need to lighten up a little my man.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    You wouldn't expect anything less from some of us because you're on a JETS Board you stupid ****er.

Jesus christ I am so sick of this Patsturbation bull**** - I am out of here. Angry