Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lets make a list of TO Supporters

Me too

[quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti+Feb 3 2004, 11:11 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (bitonti @ Feb 3 2004, 11:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--outsider[/i]@Feb 3 2004, 10:50 AM
    [b] He floats them out there and it is only a matter of time before he kills his next reciever with his over the middle floaters. You know Chrebet is done because of all the deathballs that Pennington has thrown to him over the middle the past few years. [/b][/quote]
    uh sorry dude i think it was Vinny&#39;s junk balls that did most of the damage... after the first concussions each successive concussion is easier to get. Chad throws well the problem is he has no one to throw it to... [/b][/quote]
    I agree that VT may have given flashlight his first concusion or two but the big time hits that he took this season and last season were mainly because of Blondie. Remember in the New England game, Pennington almost laid out Moss twice. I guess the good thing for Moss was that he shortarmed the ball on both occasions to avoid the hits.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

T.O. Be or not T.O be, that is the question?? Is it easier in the minds
    of Jets to sign a Aging though great W/R or build through the Draft?? Just
    like Beer,I vote Draft&#33;&#33; ;)

All Pro
    Well, I&#39;ve decided I&#39;m ok with TO.

But.... using our draft picks to shore up the Defense won&#39;t help us this year, so this won&#39;t create a "solid" team [i]this year[/i].

Hence, we&#39;ll need TO for 2yrs to see a payoff, imo.

Jets Insider VIP
    does TO even want to come here though? He mentioned the Falcons cos of Vick

[url=http://www.ajc.com/sunday/content/epaper/editions/sunday/sports_04c14a47a214528e00cc.html]http://www.ajc.com/sunday/content/epaper/e...14528e00cc.html[/url]

NFL films just showed the 49ers and TO&#39;s spot was hilarious-- yea, definitely NY needs a good, colorful player like this.

somehow the statements of us building thru the draft makes me cringe....players sitting on the bench for 3 years, developing too slow, not getting their shot-- NY has waited and waited for nothing...THE TIME IS NOW&#33;

What&#39;s all this garbage about aging? T.O. has atleast 3 to 5 great years ahead of him, I think that&#39;s all we really need him for.

Do you think the patsies** made a bad decidion signing "the aging" punk a&#036;&#036; biatch Harrison?

wickedtwisted
    You can add me to the list, I cant wait to watch you act like you were all for him since the beginning.

I have wanted and said the Jets were likely front runners since he said he wouldnt likely go back to SF. T.O. has alot of confidence, he can behave badly. The same was said about Randy Moss last year and now look at him. He plays with alot more class and is one of the best WRs in the league. I believe Herm will control T.O. and make him into the premiere WR that he was 2 years ago and Herm will satisfy his needs as a great WR.