Thread: This is pathetic and tiring...........

Veteran
    and the sad part is this will probably continue the entire offseason. I was going to write a lot more but I decided it wasn't really worth it. Anyone else sick of all these threads congradulating and praising the Patriots and Tom Brady, or all the threads littered with pointless dribble from Patriot fans just here to gloat. I can honestly say that if the Jets won the superbowl I would not be on another fans message board rubbing it in as much as I could.

id be at the pats board rubbing it in as much as i could so to each his own

It's the Patsies...

They have to come here...Even after winning the Biggest Game they could win, they have to get the New Yorkers approval...They will always be jealous of NYers...

2nd rate city...I can't wait to see the Parade, when they start chanting Yankees Sux...Cause they forget they are celebrating their Championship.... :lol:

They truly are tools, you win a SB and spend the very next day (ALL DAY) on a Jets board, quite telling.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

They enjoy pleasuring themselves here.

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    :ph34r: who cares if the Chowds come on here and gloat?

The majority of em are pretty cool and I really have not seem them gloat on this site. They won the game and should be proud....myself....I just have no interest to go on another teams board...if I did, I would not live there. ;)

Go Jets
    Go Yankees (Red Sox sucks!!)
    Go Knicks
    Go Florida Gators

Maxman
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JonEJet[/i]@Feb 3 2004, 12:13 AM
    [b] They enjoy pleasuring themselves here. [/b][/quote]
    LOL.

[quote][i]Originally posted by pope[/i]@Feb 3 2004, 12:11 AM
    [b] They truly are tools, you win a SB and spend the very next day (ALL DAY) on a Jets board, quite telling. [/b][/quote]
    hey i will not lie.id be on fish boards the next day too

Ha! I live right next to Pro Player stadium deep in the heart of Dolphin country. If the Jets won the Bowl, I would be spending all my free time ragging on my Dolpin fan friends. These are the people I hang out with. It's kind of the same thing...WE are the people that they hang out with. The only difference is that THEY have to remain civil.

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    :ph34r: I would probably go on another teams board also, but I would not set up shop there!!! :lol:

I wouldn't be anywhere, I'd probably be dead from a heart attack if the Jets won another Super Bowl :lol:

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Bigdidyo[/i]@Feb 3 2004, 12:26 AM
    [b] Ha! I live right next to Pro Player stadium deep in the heart of Dolphin country. If the Jets won the Bowl, I would be spending all my free time ragging on my Dolpin fan friends. These are the people I hang out with. It's kind of the same thing...WE are the people that they hang out with. The only difference is that THEY have to remain civil. [/b][/quote]
    I live right up the road myself...we could get together & plant a giant Green & White flag in the parking lot, what do you think?