Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: See you in the weeks before the draft

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I've avoided visiting the site for a couple of days, simply to avoid the initial torrent of BS and gloating from those prick pats** fans who post on here.

It turns out my worst fears are confirmed upon visiting today and I just wont be in the mood for it any time soon, either.

So I'll wish you all well until there's Jets news worth getting excited about, and I guess that means the draft.

Adios amigos - take care & have fun. :)

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by infoxicated[/i]@Feb 3 2004, 06:34 AM
    [b] Well, I've avoided visiting the site for a couple of days, simply to avoid the initial torrent of BS and gloating from those prick pats** fans who post on here.

It turns out my worst fears are confirmed upon visiting today and I just wont be in the mood for it any time soon, either.

So I'll wish you all well until there's Jets news worth getting excited about, and I guess that means the draft.

Adios amigos - take care & have fun. :) [/b][/quote]
    Who's gloating ?

I don't see any more ribbing than the norm around here.

I guess the fact that we won the SuperBowl AGAIN just makes it harder to deal with.

Sorry you feel that way

We will look forward to your return..... :)

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    fox, cmon, some of you guys are sounding like the people that want to determine what other people watch on TV. If you dont like it skip the replies from guys that bother you.

On the pats board I skip responces from quite a few Pat fans, I am sure you do the same to other jet fans here.

Your going to get divergent opinions from jet fans or pat fans. As a patriot fan I find it harder to take crititicm from a fellow pats fans than a jet fan.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    >cmon, some of you guys are sounding like the people that want to determine what other people watch on TV.

If I want to watch a tv channel called Skateboard TV, yet every other programme is about windsurfing then I think I have every right to stop watching. Pats** chat is just not why I come here, and recently it has gotten worse to the point where every other post is some ass-clown expecting us to bow down at the altar of the Pats** coaching staff or Brady.

If I wanted a free for all of different teams' voices screaming to be heard then I'd already have upped and left for nfl-fans.com

Yes, if there was a filter or an option not to view posts by certain people then I'd surely have it enabled by now. Although if I did, there'd be hardly any posts other than those regarding how wonderfull the pats** are and I'm just pig-s**t-sick of it.

If it was nflinsider.com then fair enough - I wouldn't even be here, but this is a site for Jets fans and yet a high percentage of the topics are Pats** related.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fox, I went back three pages and only one topic was strated by a Patriot fan dealing with the Pats, Husker posted a couple of off topic ones also.
    I also posted a general interest 2rd mock.

Some jet fans seem to post just to needle the 10 patriot fans that post here reguarly.

I dont undertstand your reluctance to discuss the nfl along with the jets and pats with fans of both teams. I dont think we are here to ruin your board,

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Post Thanks / Like
    :ph34r: Infoxicated, I have not exactly seen any Patsfans on here gloating.....they just won the friggin superbowl..they ought to be happy.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    fox..if you want to see gloating, wait til the Jets get off their ass and win a super bowl. This place will be a gloating festival and the Pats fans won't be able to find a place to hide without it being shoved down their throats. The pats fans here have been classy and respectible and haven't been ramming it down our throats like you accuse them of.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by The Gun Of Bavaria[/i]@Feb 3 2004, 12:17 PM
    [b] fox..if you want to see gloating, wait til the Jets get off their ass and win a super bowl. This place will be a gloating festival and the Pats fans won't be able to find a place to hide without it being shoved down their throats. The pats fans here have been classy and respectible and haven't been ramming it down our throats like you accuse them of. [/b][/quote]
    You got that right!!!And I just hope that I have enough in my 401k
    to be able to afford a top of the line care giver.Someone who will be able to type really fast for me since I'll probably be 101 years old by then.

It will go something like this..."Hey FLYINGELVIS JR. tell yer old man the PATS suck and havent won a SB since that old HOF QB geezer Brady played for ya"! :lol: :lol: