Thread: Whats painful?

Lucky me, my office window faces the route in which the parade is going today. Plus I got to share the subway this morning with like a thousand townies cutting school and work to watch Robert Kraft do the Down Syndrome Harlem Shake. I knew I should have brought water balloons with me.

The football Gods are telling me not to go out there and watch this....I must stay true to my Jet bretheren.

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    :ph34r: when the patriots got back in chowd land the chowds were yelling yankees suck.....if you are a yankees fan please just put on a yankees cap.

that would suffice.

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by EZV[/i]@Feb 3 2004, 01:20 PM
    [b] Lucky me, my office window faces the route in which the parade is going today. Plus I got to share the subway this morning with like a thousand townies cutting school and work to watch Robert Kraft do the Down Syndrome Harlem Shake. I knew I should have brought water balloons with me.

The football Gods are telling me not to go out there and watch this....I must stay true to my Jet bretheren. [/b][/quote]
    I can somewhat sympathize.....I was at the game surrounded by numerous drunken M*******s.

It'll be over before you know it and then all those fans can go back to their normal roles of rueing the day they became Red Sox fans and everything again will be right with the world.

Yes it is very Painfull living here Angry ......I cant even watch the Parade.

Banned
    [quote][i]Originally posted by EZV[/i]@Feb 3 2004, 01:20 PM
    [b] Lucky me, my office window faces the route in which the parade is going today. [/b][/quote]
    The parade route is going right by your office window!

Have you got a rifle?