Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: MESSAGE FOR ALL GM's

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Guys, Jetlag went through alotta trouble to get this thing rolling ... I'm sure the man has better things to do with his time, but he's spent alot of time on this mock for everyone's enjoyment

I know how time consuming this is cause I have run a few of these in the past ... it's a flatout pain in the @$$

But Lag is in there busting his onions on our behalf ... the least we can do {ALL OF US} is make an attempt to show our appreciation by checking the board occasionally, seeing if our picks are creeping up or if we are on the clock, sending someone a list of picks if we are going to be unavailable, and just generally making a concerted effort

Do you wanna be a part of this thing or don't you?

If you joined, I have to assume the answer is YES ... so let's get on the ball here, ALL OF US, fair enough?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a thought...I made like 3 trade offers to funk with the first round and his 2 teams...

He hasn't been around at all for the entire draft...Why don't we give his teams away?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Bleed Green@Feb 3 2004, 08:59 PM
    Just a thought...I made like 3 trade offers to funk with the first round and his 2 teams...

He hasn't been around at all for the entire draft...Why don't we give his teams away?
    BG, you know me ... I like to give people the benifit of the doubt ... I'd like to give funk a chance to weigh-in and tell us if he's serious about this ... maybe he's not, and if that be the case he should say so?

But this is the commishes call ... he's the one who's busting his balls {I know cause I've led these things before and they are a genuine pain in the @$$}, so I back whatever decisions he makes

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    hey ham just say the word ill start bootin people out faster than a bouncer in a staten island tittie bar :ph34r:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by bitonti@Feb 3 2004, 09:08 PM
    hey ham just say the word ill start bootin people out faster than a bouncer in a staten island tittie bar :ph34r:
    :lol: