Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chad divorces Wife and moves to Massachusetts.

Hall Of Fame
    Hey ChadOwnsBrady -

I am not one to casually throw around compliments and I have been around this board a while, so what I am about to write should be taken to heart:

I have been reading your posts on this thread and I have just got to tell you that you are without a doubt the most intelligent, rational, objective poster who has ever visited this site. Seriously.

I am [i]still[/i] a prisoner of the vice-like grip of your logical skills, rhetorical flair and boundless understanding of the nuances of the QB position and Chad v Brady specifically.

Take a bow my friend - you've raised the bar for all of us! You post about Chad better than anyone else in the world does anything. I mean that.

Banned
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever[/i]@Feb 4 2004, 06:24 PM
    [b] Hey ChadOwnsBrady -

I am not one to casually throw around compliments and I have been around this board a while, so what I am about to write should be taken to heart:

I have been reading your posts on this thread and I have just got to tell you that you are without a doubt the most intelligent, rational, objective poster who has ever visited this site. Seriously.

I am [i]still[/i] a prisoner of the vice-like grip of your logical skills, rhetorical flair and boundless understanding of the nuances of the QB position and Chad v Brady specifically.

Take a bow my friend - you've raised the bar for all of us! You post about Chad better than anyone else in the world does anything. I mean that. [/b][/quote]

You know 5ever, you are right.

I think i misunderstood his knowledge.

Hall Of Fame
    Dammit TX, now he definitely won't!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

[quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever[/i]@Feb 4 2004, 07:28 PM
    [b] Dammit TX, now he definitely won't!!! [/b][/quote]
    :lol: :lol: :lol: L.M.A.O.! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome to the off season ladies & gentlemen! :P

Banned
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever[/i]@Feb 4 2004, 06:28 PM
    [b] Dammit TX, now he definitely won't!!! [/b][/quote]

Fixed.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [quote][b]It's just I think Brady takes a lot of crap around here for the sole reason that he's a New England Patriot. [/b][/quote]

And HERE is the crux of it all, isn't it. This is a JETS board. We should despise Tom Brady, even if he is the best guy in the whole world and consistantly gives to the poor, walks onld ladies accross the street and gived blood every weekend. HE IS THE ENEMY. You can respect him, but you, as a JETS fan, have to HATE him. Plain and simple.

This is the problem with the modern NFL. No rivalries anymore. Todays enemy is tomorrows FA aquisition. Well, forget that. Until he (or anyone else for that matter) wears JETS green on a Sunday in the fall, they are the ENEMY! They deserve my HATRED and ANGER and RIDICULE and any other mean thing I can think up at the time. Plain and simple, right.

Say it with me....

I HATE The Patriots.
    I HATE The Dolphins.
    I HATE The Bills.
    I HATE The Colts (What, they're spared cause they left the AFC East? I think NOT!)
    I HATE Tom Brady!
    I HATE Jay Fie...uh....Brian Grie.....um......whover their QB is next year.
    I HATE Drew Bleedsore
    I HATE (the MOST) Payton Manning

Ahhhh........that's better.

:D

All Pro
    Well great Jets5ever, apparantly you're one of these Jet fans who's still sucking Brady's ass. Honestly, way to back your quarterback here. I could understand with a guy like Glenn Foley or Neil O'Donnell, but Chad?

C'mon

Hall Of Fame
    Hey - I appreciate you passion buddy, I really do.

I am far from sucking anything of Brady's, believe me. However, we need to be rational abut it and admit that he played very, very well in a huge game.

I am also not big fan of Chad's, for the record.

I was just giving you some sh*t, that's all...no worries.

COB,

you must first understand jet5ever is a notorious Vinny supporter and Chad hater, so take what he says with a grain of salt.

[quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever[/i]@Feb 4 2004, 06:46 PM
    [b] Hey - I appreciate you passion buddy, I really do.

I am far from sucking anything of Brady's, believe me. However, we need to be rational abut it and admit that he played very, very well in a huge game.

I am also not big fan of Chad's, for the record.

I was just giving you some sh*t, that's all...no worries. [/b][/quote]
    I believe Tom Brady is a product of a good system....he shoud never have been compared to Joe Montana....Joe is one of ,if not the greatest QB to walk the field...Not just because he had 4 rings.

if your a patriots fan and try to say the pats won the superbowl and or got there cuz of brady ur sadly mistaken.. pats got there the same way the bucs did last year.. defense.... pats won by 3 points 7 points to ****ty teams.... why, cuz there offense sucks.. but there d stoped alot of teams.... ok.. so pats fans that say there gonna be even better next year.. i dont think so at all.. they get some draft picks. and a few players back.. but rookies dont make big impact's first years.. and i think a few calls the other way and the pats didnt even make the playoffs....

c'mon PB, those three 2 yard TD passes were amazing :blink:

Brad Johnson & Trent Dilfer could never have done anything like that :blink: