Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pakistan gave nuke info out

yeah and until we dropped a couple a-bombs on em.

---

[b]5ever[/b] you talk about a co-habitable peace but as long as the christians and jews control the holy land, thats UNACCEPTABLE to the arab people. How can you just gloss over that fact? its funny to me how we strive to characterize one side of the struggle as irrational (i.e. religous) but the fact of the matter is that both sides are irrational, we are just on the more powerful side.

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Feb 9 2004, 11:52 AM
    [b] yeah and until we dropped a couple a-bombs on em.

---

[b]5ever[/b] you talk about a co-habitable peace but as long as the christians and jews control the holy land, thats UNACCEPTABLE to the arab people. How can you just gloss over that fact? its funny to me how we strive to characterize one side of the struggle as irrational (i.e. religous) but the fact of the matter is that both sides are irrational, we are just on the more powerful side. [/b][/quote]
    I don't know if I ever said either side was being irrational.

Jerusalem would have been a "co-capital." Besides, don't the Arabs already control Mecca and Medina?

well maybe i said it not you ;)

the point is that you are right the Israelis are offering land but from the perspective of the Arabs its not their land to offer in the first place.

also while its true the Arabs want to push Israel into the ocean i don't think Israel would cry if every Arab just dropped dead tomorrow

lost in all this rush to Iraq/Afghani war is how greatly the Israeli's support these actions... the way we constantly look out for the best interests of Israel, Its really like the 51st state more than an independant nation.

If I may but into this conversation once more. The whole creation of Israel itself is quite interesting and the fact of the matter is that Arabs come from Saudi Arabia and Saudi has never invaded or attacked Israel.

There was a reason why Hitler tried to exterminate the Jews in Germany and channeled his rage throughout much of Europe. This is not an anti-Semitic remark though I am confident somebody is going to say that I am an anti-Semite. First of all the financial systems in Germany were run by mostly Jewish families who even went the route of incest for many decades to keep it in the family. Germany was forced to pay a hefty economic price after WWI and the Jewish Financiers raped and pillaged as they saw fit. That does not justify trying to wipe out an entire race of people but that is the truth.

Say what you want but the U.S. could give a s**t that Hitler was exterminating the Jews. We would have never entered WWII if the Japs did not attack us in the first place. Just another point about the German Jews. If they were such great citizens then why would George W. Bush's Granddad finance Hitler's war machine with plenty of cash to rape and pillage at will in Europe? Just to enlighten some of you guys back then Bush's granddad was a managing director of Brown Brothers Harriman who arranged the financing himself.

So now after WWII nobody wanted the German Jews so the creation of Israel was a noble idea for some. However, what they failed to realize in that when the Israeli state was created as a Jewish state then that made all remaining Gentile's second class citizens. The people that we refer to as Palestinians were renamed after their biblical ancestors the Philistines. Those same Philistines fought with us in the desert against Mussolini. As an American you can't blame them if they get a little pissed because we let the same band of castoff Jews from Europe take over their lands and turn them into second class citizens. Not to mention that anyone who opposed the new Jewish State were quickly cleansed and labeled as terrorists.

I have friends who are American Jews who expatriated Israel because they wanted to raise their children in a manner that would allow them to celebrate their faith religiously. They were offered plenty of money to expatriate and when they did they found out soon enough that the Israeli govt. is essentially using them as pawns for American sympathy to get more economical and moral support. The majority of natural born Israeli's or Israelis that originally arrived after WWII are not religious Jews. In fact they mock the religious Jews who celebrate their faith. That is truly a shame but we won't see it on 60 minutes because it would be labeled anti-Semitic.

The neighboring Muslim states do not want the Palestinians because they would be forced to deal with the economic burden and why should they allow Israel to commit the same types of sins that Hitler performed in Germany and get away with it. Furthermore, Israel knowingly attacked our communications ship the USS Liberty to divert their attack on Syria so they could get more land that they still occupy.

The Christians and Israelis say that the Palestinians want a claim to the Holy land. That is simply not true. They just want their houses, land, property and human rights that were either bulldozed or taken away from them back. I don't condone suicide bombings, but ask yourself if you lost your wife, house, business etc and you were thrown to the street like many of these people have then what would you do?

[quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15[/i]@Feb 9 2004, 12:04 PM
    [b] Outsider: I agree with your assertations about Israel, but be prepared for the anti-semite chants. I mean anyone who disagrees with our relations with Israel or Israel's policies is an anti-semite. Why should anyone have a problem with quaruntining Palestinians with razor wire fences? Thank God Leiberman dropped out. [/b][/quote]
    Nice to see someone else with balls willing to speak up against Jew Liberman and his parasitic comrades in Israel.