Thread: ATTENTION: 3 Teams up for Grabs?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Guns sent me a PM ... he is officially out of the mock draft ... has his hands too full ... Gotta respect the man for giving us all a speedy heads up

Anyway, I will officially be taking the helm for the Jets ... that would give me three teams {which isn't fair}, so the Bears {one of my teams} are UP FOR GRABS

Lag, feel free to re-assign the Bears to Bleed Green {who only has one team and already asked for a second in another thread}

I will continue as GM of the Bills and inherit the NY Jets

Guns also has the GB Packers ... perhaps you can choose another GM who has only one team and assign him the Green Bay?

Lastly, the FUNK his been a NO SHOW for most of this mock draft ... missed yet another pick today {that makes three} ... I would also suggest you assign his two teams {Falcons & Giants} to GM's who have only one

So with BG inheriting the Bears, the following teams may be UP FOR GRABS, pending Jetlag's approval

GREEN BAY PACKERS
    ATLANTA FALCONS
    NY GIANTS

Will GM's who have only ONE TEAM pick a second from the above list ... FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE ... pending Jetlag's approval

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham@Feb 4 2004, 08:20 PM
    Guns sent me a PM ... he is officially out of the mock draft ... has his hands too full ... Gotta respect the man for giving us all a speedy heads up

Anyway, I will officially be taking the helm for the Jets ... that would give me three teams {which isn't fair}, so the Bears {one of my teams} are UP FOR GRABS

Lag, feel free to re-assign the Bears to Bleed Green {who only has one team and already asked for a second in another thread}

I will continue as GM of the Bills and inherit the NY Jets

Guns also has the GB Packers ... perhaps you can choose another GM who has only one team and assign him the Green Bay?

Lastly, the FUNK his been a NO SHOW for most of this mock draft ... missed yet another pick today {that makes three} ... I would also suggest you assign his two teams {Falcons & Giants} to GM's who have only one

So with BG inheriting the Bears, the following teams may be UP FOR GRABS, pending Jetlag's approval

GREEN BAY PACKERS
    ATLANTA FALCONS
    NY GIANTS

Will GM's who have only ONE TEAM pick a second from the above list ... FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE ... pending Jetlag's approval
    If they are available, I will take the Packers.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    So be it, pick away fellas.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bleed Green has the CHICAGO BEARS and James Hasty has the GB Packers

We still need GM's for the Flacons & Giants ... folks who currently only have ONE TEAM

Any GM's with one team wanna pick a second from those two?

FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE

If you have only one team ... Just name the second you wish to take ... Falcons or Giants

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im in...

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Smizzy@Feb 5 2004, 01:30 AM
    Im in...
    Jetlag ... Smiz has NO TEAMS ... he wants in ... you can give him both the Giants and the Falcons ... all teams will then be accounted for

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ill take atlanta...i don't want both.....i don't have thta much extra time this week.....how long do you get for each pick?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will take the ny giants

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks fellas ... all teams are now accounted for