Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: OT: U.S. soccer team hears Osama chants...

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by savage69+Feb 8 2004, 04:38 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (savage69 @ Feb 8 2004, 04:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Come Back to NY[/i]@Feb 8 2004, 03:08 PM
    [b]My problem is I hardly see any "pro-American" rallies in any of these countries we constantly lend a helping hand to.....never....at any time.* They want to mouth off when they disagree with us yet keep silent when we assist them.[/b][/quote]
    And you never saw any Arab Americans holding pro American
    rallies either&#33; 60 Minutes did a show visiting Arab Schools in
    New York and when asked about Osama and the 9/11 Pilots
    they said Osama was a Hero and the Pilots and other Terrorists
    were Revered Martyrs&#33;&#33; :( [/b][/quote]
    Dude..you are sooooo right about that.

Anytime I saw arab-muslim&#39;s decrying on how they were being singled out after 9-11 my initial thought was, "had you stood up for America you would not have been&#33;"

All League
    Charter JI Member

Those interviews were not in New York. They were in Kuwait.

That doesn&#39;t change the larger issue. I just like accuracy.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Bob the Jets Fan™[/i]@Feb 8 2004, 05:23 PM
    [b]Those interviews were not in New York. They were in Kuwait.

That doesn&#39;t change the larger issue. I just like accuracy.[/b][/quote]
    Respecfully disagree Bob&#33;&#33; 60 minute&#39;s even did a call back and
    this Time one of the Mosque leaders was interviewed and the kids
    became PC all of a sudden&#33;&#33; :ph34r: Some Parents even said living
    in NY made it especially hard because at the Market or walking on the
    Street they felt like All eye&#39;s were on them&#33;&#33;

All League
    Charter JI Member

Well, Savage, it&#39;s possible that we saw different episodes of 60 Minutes.

My apologies for jumping to conclusions.

outsider go f yourself...

im not going to say that g bush is NOT a little on the dumber side, but the thing about "draftdodging" is nonsense since anybody who had the means to avoid the war, did so. He is no different than your dad who ran to canada.....

secondly, the thing about him being a LIAR due tothere being no WMD is such nonsense as well. EVERY nation, germany, russia, france etc etc KNEW he had them prior to the war. NOBODY ever said that he DIDNT have them. If he did or didnt, whatever the point is there was no LIE>

inally, the total

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Bob the Jets Fan™[/i]@Feb 8 2004, 05:41 PM
    [b]Well, Savage, it&#39;s possible that we saw different episodes of 60 Minutes.

My apologies for jumping to conclusions.[/b][/quote]
    They did run one on Kuwait also your not Wrong just a
    different show.. ;)

ooops finally the thing aout him "knowing" about the 911 attacks takes the cake. that info, with a million other tidbits, had come years before. what did you expect our leaders to do?? stop travel ? watch ever flight?? or (the best one put a sky marshall on EVERY flight???

go away you rank amatuer..... the guys who stormed normandy would piss in your mouth you creep

and the funniest thing is that the 911 attacks came just months after bush took office after 8 years of a democrats rule :huh:

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by dickkotite[/i]@Feb 8 2004, 05:50 PM
    [b]and the funniest thing is that the 911 attacks came just months after bush took office after 8 years of a democrats rule :huh:[/b][/quote]
    Not to mention that the Sudan offered Osama to Clinton and
    he turned the offer down&#33; Then he went to Afganistan and the
    rest is History&#33; I always wondered why no Dem&#39;s ever got upset
    during the second WW when FDR put Japanese Americans in
    Containment Camps out west but did nothing to German or Italian
    Americans who we also were fighting&#33;&#33; Was FDR a Racist?? I know
    the Lib&#39;s would be saying that if a Rep ever did something like that&#33;&#33; :lol:

you cant win with the libs, savage. they love to play the race card, the sexism card, the facist card etc etc.

"outsider" sounds so enlightened as he corrects all us neandrothols

[quote][i]Originally posted by dickkotite[/i]@Feb 8 2004, 07:08 PM
    [b] you cant win with the libs, savage. they love to play the race card, the sexism card, the facist card etc etc.

"outsider" sounds so enlightened as he corrects all us neandrothols [/b][/quote]
    Too many people on both sides like to play the race card. You know my family has been in New York since 1898 and I still find it difficult being accepted by the majority. My uncle fought in WWI My dad in WWII My older brother in Korea, myself in Nam, and my son in the Panama invasion. Why race has to become an issue in anything bothers me. I am proud to be an American and my family is as well. Our blood line (Puerto Rican) has mixed with Polish, German, Mexican, Cuban, Indian, Irish, and Italian since settling in NY and beyond.

You can&#39;t be more American than that

[quote][i]Originally posted by FloridaJet+Feb 8 2004, 07:22 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (FloridaJet @ Feb 8 2004, 07:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--dickkotite[/i]@Feb 8 2004, 07:08 PM
    [b] you cant win with the libs, savage. they love to play the race card, the sexism card, the facist card etc etc.

"outsider" sounds so enlightened as he corrects all us neandrothols [/b][/quote]
    Too many people on both sides like to play the race card. You know my family has been in New York since 1898 and I still find it difficult being accepted by the majority. My uncle fought in WWI My dad in WWII My older brother in Korea, myself in Nam, and my son in the Panama invasion. Why race has to become an issue in anything bothers me. I am proud to be an American and my family is as well. Our blood line (Puerto Rican) has mixed with Polish, German, Mexican, Cuban, Indian, Irish, and Italian since settling in NY and beyond.

You can&#39;t be more American than that [/b][/quote]
    right on poppi

it annoys me when anybody starts beating their political drum and blaming all the republicans or on the other hand all the democrats, both parties are dirty and have their fair share of blood on their hands.....

It just seems that the clowns really love to pounce on the Reagan-bush tip...geez its getting tired alreay reagan brought down communism for gods sake

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by dickkotite+Feb 8 2004, 06:34 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (dickkotite @ Feb 8 2004, 06:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>[quote]Originally posted by -FloridaJet@Feb 8 2004, 07:22 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--dickkotite[/i]@Feb 8 2004, 07:08 PM

You can&#39;t be more American than that [/b][/quote]
    right on poppi

it annoys me when anybody starts beating their political drum and blaming all the republicans or on the other hand all the democrats, both parties are dirty and have their fair share of blood on their hands.....

It just seems that the clowns really love to pounce on the Reagan-bush tip...geez its getting tired alreay reagan brought down communism for gods sake[/b][/quote]
    Totally agree&#33;&#33; Dick and FJ&#33;&#33; ;)

[quote][i]Originally posted by dickkotite[/i]@Feb 8 2004, 06:42 PM
    [b] outsider go f yourself...

im not going to say that g bush is NOT a little on the dumber side, but the thing about "draftdodging" is nonsense since anybody who had the means to avoid the war, did so. He is no different than your dad who ran to canada.....

secondly, the thing about him being a LIAR due tothere being no WMD is such nonsense as well. EVERY nation, germany, russia, france etc etc KNEW he had them prior to the war. NOBODY ever said that he DIDNT have them. If he did or didnt, whatever the point is there was no LIE>

inally, the total [/b][/quote]
    Oh Kotite you assume incorrectly.

My old man signed up for the draft during Vietnam and luckily was not drafted back then. Even though the Vietnamese war was a waste of time lives and money.

Oh and you are right every other country thought Iraq HAD WMD in the past tense. Furthermore, Hussein would have never gotten WMD if Reagan, Bush Sr., Cheney and Rumsfeld didn&#39;t provide them to Hussein in the first place. Geoerge W. and Uncle Tom Powell told all of us that Hussein has WMD and discounted the U.N. inspections that showed otherwise for the sake of going to war. That is a LIE. Sorry dude God&#39;s president lies like a mother****er&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

I forgot to tell you DICKIE TO GO f**k YOURSELF. You sucked ass as a football coach and still suck ass&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Maxman
    This is the first thread that I have actually agreed with DK and Savage.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by outsider+Feb 8 2004, 04:59 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (outsider @ Feb 8 2004, 04:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -Titan62@Feb 8 2004, 02:15 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--outsider[/i]@Feb 8 2004, 01:36 PM
    [b] And we are concerned about our U.S.Soccer team being mocked in Canada and Mexico with chants of Osama. [/b][/quote]
    I don&#39;t recall anything about the U.S. soccer team being mocked in Canada. [/b][/quote]
    I meant to say by Canada and Mexico.

Not that it really matters because it is only a matter of time before we see that happening at an NHL, CFL, NBA or MLB game that is played in Canada.

And when it does happen we deserve it. The guys who created the mystique of bin Laden and Alquaeda essentially got re-established in Washington by our vote. Regardless of whether or not it was stolen. If the Osama chant happens again and it will it is much deserved. The sad thing about it is that 3000 or so people are dead because of the evils that existed in the White House during Reagan&#39;s terms, Bush Sr.&#39;s term, and presently George AWOL Bush&#39;s term.

Sometimes I wonder what is worse a draft dodger that goes to school and gets tagged a draft dodger or the stupidest Yale legacy graduate that goes AWOL while serving the Air National Guard and avoids serving his country.

Anyway, when the coming global market crash happens and it will be more devastating to most than in 1987,people can raise their head high in this ****ry and say thank God for George W. Bush because he is God&#39;s President. Too bad God&#39;s President is a:
    1. p***y because he went AWOL from the Air National Guard
    2. Is TOO STUPID to read an intelligence report as we will all someday discover in the 9/11 and Iraq investigations.
    3. Is a LIER because he lied about the immenent threat of Saddam Hussein and there was no immnent threat nor WMD.
    4. Is a MURDERER because he knew of the immenent 9/11 threat and failed to act on the intelligence he recieved and let 3000 plus Americans die on that day. Let&#39;s not forget about his lies about Iraq that has left over 500 of our guys dead, 3000 plus severely injured and thousands of innocent Iraquis homeless and dead.
    5. Let&#39;s not forget that HIS DRUG HABITS SUPPORTED TERRORISM for many years as those DEA ads remind us that if you do drugs you are supporting terrorism.

Anyway before we make a big deal about people in other countries mocking us, we might want to take a look and see why and whether it is well deserved and do something about it. [/b][/quote]
    Hey outsider

Just thought I&#39;d let you know that the new Spring line of your favorite headwear collection is now available in stores.

[img]http://www.ananova.com/images/business/alcoanonsticktinfoilAP410x249.jpg[/img]

Go now and beat the rush.

[quote][i]Originally posted by shakin318[/i]@Feb 8 2004, 09:57 PM
    [b]
    Just thought I&#39;d let you know that the new Spring line of your favorite headwear collection is now available in stores.

[/b][/quote]
    Perhaps you can share with us what type of headwear you are referring to? Furthermore, what type of headwear do you wear? Besides an extra large condom for the head above your shoulders.

All League
    We should just add Mexico to the axis-of-evil.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15[/i]@Feb 9 2004, 11:59 AM
    [b] We should just add Mexico to the axis-of-evil. [/b][/quote]
    I knew sooner or later you&#39;d come aboard with one of you intelligent, America hating responses.