Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: OT: U.S. soccer team hears Osama chants...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][b]I knew sooner or later you'd come aboard with one of you intelligent, America hating responses. [/b][/quote]

I've been busy ;)

Anyway I think that outsider should piss you off more than me. I think he takes the cake of being the most offensive to conservatives.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's the teenager syndrome. Mexicans both resent and revere America simultaneously, much in the same way a teenager "hates" his ir her parents, yet has no problem suckling off of their teats, etc.

What can you do about things like this? Nothing, really.

All League
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever[/i]@Feb 9 2004, 12:32 PM
    [b] It's the teenager syndrome. Mexicans both resent and revere America simultaneously, much in the same way a teenager "hates" his ir her parents, yet has no problem suckling off of their teats, etc.

What can you do about things like this? Nothing, really. [/b][/quote]
    You could apply that to a lot of the world. They like to talk about hating us, but they sure envy our lifestyle.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15[/i]@Feb 9 2004, 12:29 PM
    [b] [quote][b]I knew sooner or later you'd come aboard with one of you intelligent, America hating responses. [/b][/quote]

I've been busy ;)

Anyway I think that outsider should piss you off more than me. I think he takes the cake of being the most offensive to conservatives. [/b][/quote]
    I'd say he's more offensive to liberals, seeing that he's been exposed left and right as misinformed at best, a liar at worst.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've already said what I had to say about this dumb thread. Those guys were idiots to say that, but not everyone is like that. You get idiots like this all over the world.

Anyways, I'm Mexican and if anyone has a problem with that PM me and I will gladly introduce myself at a home game or since I live in SoCal I will be at the Jets/Charger game and Jets/Cardinal game you can then introduce yourself to me.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by shakin318+Feb 9 2004, 12:57 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (shakin318 @ Feb 9 2004, 12:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Section109Row15[/i]@Feb 9 2004, 12:29 PM
    [b] [quote][b]I knew sooner or later you&#39;d come aboard with one of you intelligent, America hating responses. [/b][/quote]

I&#39;ve been busy ;)

Anyway I think that outsider should piss you off more than me. I think he takes the cake of being the most offensive to conservatives. [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;d say he&#39;s more offensive to liberals, seeing that he&#39;s been exposed left and right as misinformed at best, a liar at worst. [/b][/quote]
    Dude your right God&#39;s president does not lie and is totally informed.