Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Forget the nets, the KNICKS are on fire

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Now Dike's not happy with PT. I'm gonna have to clam up now. Lenny's gotta figure this stuff out for himself. :lol:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Big deal, Season ain't over, just watch, and could you homos stop talking about giving me the sausage whatever that is.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by JetsD-Mastermind@Feb 12 2004, 04:54 PM
    Big deal, Season is over, just watch, and could you homos stop talking about giving me the sausage whatever that is.
    Yeah... like you don't know what the sausage is :lol:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bumped to be moved

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Nets are a great team, but you cannot refute the fact that the knicks have righted thier ship and are on thier way.

A reasonable estimate of the Knicks surging to the 4th seed, but no higher. By that time, they might be ready to roll in the playoffs.

Knicks/Nets would be a great series. I think the smacktalking is healthy for the city. We've never really had two great basketball teams concurrently.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by PhillyJetsPhanatic@Feb 17 2004, 11:17 AM
    The Nets are a great team, but you cannot refute the fact that the knicks have righted thier ship and are on thier way.

A reasonable estimate of the Knicks surging to the 4th seed, but no higher. By that time, they might be ready to roll in the playoffs.

Knicks/Nets would be a great series. I think the smacktalking is healthy for the city. We've never really had two great basketball teams concurrently.
    The knicks keep getting better and better.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Oops, Isiah made one deal too many, folks. I guess old wounds wouldn't heal with Marbury, but VanInvisibleMan was always better than Thomas. While Utah is a decent team, you have to beat the likes of Cleveland. You better pray they get the 4 seed, or... B)

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by JumbalayaJet@Feb 23 2004, 08:12 PM
    Oops, Isiah made one deal too many, folks. I guess old wounds wouldn't heal with Marbury, but VanInvisibleMan was always better than Thomas. While Utah is a decent team, you have to beat the likes of Cleveland. You better pray they get the 4 seed, or... B)
    Cleveland is NOT a pushover.
    They just beat, Spurs, Knicks, Hornets in that order.

And it's typical for people (New Yorkers) to judge someone after two games, I would say at least 6 more games and the addition of Allan Houston to judge if the trade was good or not.

Since he made that deal imagining that we would have Houston's shooting, problem is that his knees are worse than what everyone is thinking and KVH's shooting is also gone and the Knicks dont have anyone to step up and fill the shooting shoes. (Shandon Anderson sucks)

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    You got it Icer.

We need to give this time to mesh. This includes the time needed to incorportae Houston back in the flow of things. This deal was not made for thi sseason, but the future. This current roster, even without Wallace, will be a real contender next season if everyone stays healthy. With Wallace, even if KT is gone, puts us in the top percentile of the East, along with the Nets, Pacers and Pistons.