Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: GMs Please read

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    The way things are looking it's only a handful of people choosing. Would you like to make this Mock only 4 rounds. We can do this later again and possibly try to make people a little more accountable. What do you guys think?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think this will run smooth once we weedout the non-hackers and replace them with GM's who are serious about taking care of business ... and I think we're almost there

I would stick with the 7 Rounds ... JMO

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with Ham.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by StonerJet 63@Feb 9 2004, 05:30 PM
    I agree with Ham.
    So do I. As we weed out the AOL GMs the draft should move faster. I would also suggest that the limit be reduced from 5 hours to 3 hours starting tomorrow.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have to admit that I am guilty of missing the second round as GM for the New Orleans Saints, but I am back from being out of town. I think 3 hour limit would help speed things up.

Sorry for my absence in Round 2.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alright I'll be changing the time limit to 3 hours. If you know you won't be around for your pick make sure to get your selections to someone else who will be.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Jetlag@Feb 10 2004, 01:32 AM
    Alright I'll be changing the time limit to 3 hours. If you know you won't be around for your pick make sure to get your selections to someone else who will be.
    You da man Jetlag!

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey guys, I am really sorry I missed my pick. I unfortunately have had some personal issues drop out of the sky. Now to top it off, I have limited internet access on the business trip I had to take. I will continue to try and check in, but I understand if you have to keep it moving. By the way, Carlos was the guy I was going to draft, so great pick JonEJet. Again I am sorry and I will do my best to check in or PM my picks if I see I am going to be forced to be away.
    Thanks
    Ex