Thread: Bonesman vs Bonesman

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    2 members of America's most powerful secret society (of which there are only 800 living members) are running for prez?

ok that&#39;s it i&#39;ve officially lost all faith in American democracy. <_<

[url=http://www.commondreams.org/headlines04/0122-10.htm]http://www.commondreams.org/headlines04/0122-10.htm[/url]

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yale has the Skull and Bones and Harvard has the Porcellian Club, so what&#33; As far as I&#39;m concerned their both just dumb Ivy League Frats. Big deal.

I fail to see how any of this is relevant.

BTW 5-ever...What was the Princeton equivalant?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    tail when one group of 800 controls a nation of 300 million its not a democracy anymore its a damn aristocracy.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Feb 10 2004, 12:49 PM
    [b] tail when one group of 800 controls a nation of 300 million its not a democracy anymore its a damn aristocracy. [/b][/quote]
    bit...Exactly how are they controlling us?

Sorry, but I&#39;m not buying it.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Feb 10 2004, 12:49 PM
    [b] tail when one group of 800 controls a nation of 300 million its not a democracy anymore its a damn aristocracy. [/b][/quote]
    WHA-WHA-WHA-WHHAAAT :blink:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don&#39;t really know if there was one Tail, if so, I never got approached.

Frats were weird there, the schoold woul never officially recognize them and they didn&#39;t have "houses" per se, but unofficially you could join them and everyone knew where they were. It was just more undergraound than at, say, Dartmouth. But the school did have a bunch of "eating houses" on Prospect that would throw parties and collect dues from students that were essentially de facto frats.

But I never joined one or anything.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Shadetree+Feb 10 2004, 01:03 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Shadetree @ Feb 10 2004, 01:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--bitonti[/i]@Feb 10 2004, 12:49 PM
    WHA-WHA-WHA-WHHAAAT :blink: [/b][/quote]
    sounds like tinfoilhat.com im sure but people owe to themselves to know who the Skull and Bones are and how many prominent figures in power are part of that group.

remember the stonecutters episode of the Simpsons? its sorta like that... but real.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Feb 10 2004, 01:56 PM
    [b]
    remember the stonecutters episode of the Simpsons? its sorta like that... but real. [/b][/quote]
    You beat me to it, bit...classic episode.

If Mr Burns ran for prez...he&#39;d get my vote.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    this next test is called "the Unblinking eye"

*doh ow doh ow doh*

and this one is called "Crossing the Desert"

*doh ow doh ow doh*

and this one is called "The Paddling of the Swollen Ass... With Paddles&#33;"

[img]http://www.oafe.net/yo/art/wossc11.jpg[/img]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Let us get drunk and play ping-pong&#33;"

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    to be honest the stonecutters are more like the stoneMasons... a very real very LARGE group worldwide that although is shrouded in semi-secrecy seems to exist merely for a place for people to get drunk and play ping pong... although it should be noted that every single US president in our history was a member of the stoneMasons.

Skull and Bones is much smaller, much more elite and much more powerful than the StoneCutter/Mason model of secret society.

All League
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Damn, Bit, I know you&#39;re disappointed that your General tanked, but you&#39;re reaching BIG time, here.

The Masons are no big deal. I&#39;ve been approached to join (though they say they don&#39;t do that), and I&#39;m certainly no elite rich guy.

The Skull & Bones is no doubt, very exclusive. It&#39;s also, no doubt, very irrelevant.

Maybe an extra layer of foil in your hat will make you feel better.

BTW - that Stonecutters episode was brilliant. Remember the song?

"Who controls the British Crown, who keeps the metric system down? We do, we do."

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Bob the Jets Fan™[/i]@Feb 10 2004, 07:54 PM
    [b] The Skull & Bones is no doubt, very exclusive. It&#39;s also, no doubt, very irrelevant.
    [/b][/quote]
    these guys exist only to hook up their partners in the group... the fact that 800+ Yale bastids will run the country until 2008 at the earliest is VERY relevant, my friend

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Feb 10 2004, 03:01 PM
    [b] Skull and Bones is much smaller, much more elite and much more powerful than the StoneCutter/Mason model of secret society. [/b][/quote]
    It&#39;s the Illuminati, man. Be afraid. Be very, very afraid.