Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quick to talk Sh*T Yankee fans

Banned
    I haven't seen anywhere that saids the deal is complete, and I just read an article that saids the Deal isn't as nearly complete as reported earlier.

Originally posted by JetsD-Mastermind@Feb 14 2004, 08:49 PM
    I haven't seen anywhere that saids the deal is complete, and I just read an article that saids the Deal isn't as nearly complete as reported earlier.
    BIG STEIN = Mr. ABC = DONE DEAL

BIG STEIN ... the original coffee drinker

Banned
    Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham+Feb 14 2004, 09:55 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Green Jets & Ham @ Feb 14 2004, 09:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--JetsD-Mastermind@Feb 14 2004, 08:49 PM
    I haven&#39;t seen anywhere that saids the deal is complete, and I just read an article that saids the Deal isn&#39;t as nearly complete as reported earlier.

BIG STEIN ... the original coffee drinker [/b][/quote]
    Give me link, give me proof, why doesn&#39;t it say anything on ABCs sister company Espn, HUH&#33;?

yehhhhh, what ever, I&#39;m just a bitter METS fan.

Hall Of Fame
    The deal is done. NO WAY the yanks don&#39;t make this work.

But you&#39;re right, they are always quick to talk s**t. That&#39;s the loveable yankee fan for you. Always a jackass. B)

Hey Masterbater shouldnt you be watching your beloved Knicks at the all-star festivities??

Oh wait there isn&#39;t any knicks there :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by ScottishJet@Feb 14 2004, 09:56 PM

But you&#39;re right, they are always quick to talk s**t. That&#39;s the loveable yankee fan for you. Always a jackass. B)
    Half the time you redsawx fans have such an attitude when you talk to a yankee fan its sad.......i
    Im not a a&#036;&#036;mucher who runs around spounting off about my yanks....but why does eveything in the world relate to the sox???

Why is what the yankees do bother eveyone so much?We follow the rules just like eveyone else....ps we didnt make the rules.

Originally posted by JetsD-Mastermind+Feb 14 2004, 08:56 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JetsD-Mastermind @ Feb 14 2004, 08:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -Green Jets & Ham@Feb 14 2004, 09:55 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin--JetsD-Mastermind
    @Feb 14 2004, 08:49 PM
    I haven&#39;t seen anywhere that saids the deal is complete, and I just read an article that saids the Deal isn&#39;t as nearly complete as reported earlier.

BIG STEIN ... the original coffee drinker
    Give me link, give me proof, why doesn&#39;t it say anything on ABCs sister company Espn, HUH&#33;?

yehhhhh, what ever, I&#39;m just a bitter METS fan. [/b][/quote]
    JDM, what I&#39;m trying to tell you is that BIG STEIN is a closer ... a born closer

If he&#39;s seriously moving on Arod, consider it done

BIG STEIN is the original coffee drinker ... Mr. ABC ... this is the man who invented ABC

Originally posted by JetsD-Mastermind@Feb 14 2004, 09:56 PM

yehhhhh, what ever, I&#39;m just a bitter METS fan.
    You can say that again.....Being a mess fan is like being the UGLY brother. :lol: :lol:

Banned
    Originally posted by Smizzy@Feb 14 2004, 09:56 PM
    Hey Masterbater shouldnt you be watching your beloved Knicks at the all-star festivities??

Oh wait there isn&#39;t any knicks there :lol: :lol:
    Good one, and nice touch with the Masturbater, what are you 10, get a life you F*cking loser.

Why aren&#39;t you out on saturday night, loser.

I have an excuse, I have the flu and my GF is here taking care of me.

Im married with a son.....

I was just kidding dude....we all bleed green here....but your making me think you dont like me.

You better hope so.

GO JETS&#33;
    GO YANKS&#33;

All Pro
    whether the Yankees get A- ROd or not Yankee fans have 26 World championships to talk trash about&#33;&#33;

New York sends Soriano to Rangers for A-Rod, who&#39;ll play third

NEW YORK (SI.com) -- The Boston Red Sox couldn&#39;t pull off a deal for Alex Rodriguez, and now the American League&#39;s Most Valuable Player is headed to the archrival New York Yankees.

The Texas Rangers have agreed to send Rodriguez to the Yankees for second baseman Alfonso Soriano and a player to be named later, Sports Illustrated&#39;s Tom Verducci confirmed Saturday. Some contract details remain to be worked out, but a baseball source told Verducci no problems are expected.
    Eat it Bosux fans&#33;

Hall Of Fame
    and to top it off we only have to pay 16 mill a year for him texas is picking up like 40 mill of his contract and all we give up is soriano, take that any day baby

Hall Of Fame
    Originally posted by Smizzy+Feb 14 2004, 10:00 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Smizzy @ Feb 14 2004, 10:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--ScottishJet@Feb 14 2004, 09:56 PM

Half the time you redsawx fans have such an attitude when you talk to a yankee fan its sad.......i
    Im not a a&#036;&#036;mucher who runs around spounting off about my yanks....but why does eveything in the world relate to the sox???

Why is what the yankees do bother eveyone so much?We follow the rules just like eveyone else....ps we didnt make the rules. [/b][/quote]
    May I refer the gentleman to the strategically placed smilie at the end of my post indicating how serious my post should be taken.

I like to regard myself as being a little different than the Neanderthal knuckledragging baseball fan that many yankee fans blanket all of Red Sox nation with.

In other words, I&#39;m just trying have as much fun with this as you guys. Chill.

Btw, I&#39;ve heard a wild rumour that Mr Steinbrenner drinks coffee. Can anyone confirm this?

ScottishJet...im not even im the least bit upset with you..i was just making a general statement...We have meet a couple of times and Im not that Yankee type you describe...am i?

Your not the redsox fan i describe...neither is Jared.....you guys are very fair about the whole situation....it does suck that its the yanks are what stands in boston&#39;s way of a championship...we always have...but The yankees are the winningest franchise in sports history....there has to be someone who finishes second...no offense thhe sox do what it takes...They just always fall short.

Hate George Steinbrenner....but hate him because he is the one standing in the way of your dream...and becasue he plays a better game of "chess" if you know what i mean.

Not yankee fans who are proud of what their team accomplishes...

This is called displaced anger....your mad at George...except you take it out on Yankee frans because you can&#39;t yell at george...thats cool...but atleast know your doing it.

Scottishjet you my wiffle ball MOFO...WILLIAM WALLACE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#3 3;

THEY CAN"T TAKE OUR FREEEEEDOM&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol: :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    :ph34r: to all the goofballs....yankee haters........go jump in a lake...it looks like the deal will be finalized during the week.

Sorry ass Chowds and Jealous Metsies&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#3 3;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Screw &#39;em&#33;&#33;&#33;

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    :ph34r: hey smizzy,

Stephon Marbury was participating in the all star festivities.

Sorry to burst your bubble.....but he ah plays for the Knicks.

Originally posted by jetsfreak@Feb 15 2004, 02:03 AM
    :ph34r: hey smizzy,

Stephon Marbury was participating in the all star festivities.

Sorry to burst your bubble.....but he ah plays for the Knicks.
    :lol: The sad thing is the so called Knicks fan didnt even call me on it :lol: