Thread: Garciaparra

All the talk about Boston trading him has really ticked him off. All Boston talked about was getting A-Rod and Nomar was in all tradetalks and the Boston GM was trying to get him off the team in any way he could. No WAY Nomar is going to want to come back and play for the SUX after how they treated him. He is going to go to the National League for a lot of money or he will play 2B for the Yanks.

TomShane
    That's a two-way street right there. Garciaparra hates being in Boston, hates competing, and his wife is a half-a-man. The little weasel wants to take his neurotic ass out to the West Coast where he can play for the Dodgers in obscurity for the rest of his career.

Sure is fun to watch the Red Sox suffer, though.

Hall Of Fame
    Nomar is fine for now. He won't let what happened affect his game. That said, I wouldn't blame him if he split Boston after this season. I'd love him to stay, though. The Red Sox core for the next few years to beat the yanks should be:

Schilling
    Manny
    Pedro
    Nomar

I really hope they lock up Varitek. Hands down he is the toughest SOB in the league.

With the P.R. disaster that the Sox actually begged Texas and ARod not to make this deal, they will go out and give Nomar more than the $60 million/4 year deal he turned down last year.

Nomar wins.

Hall Of Fame
    Originally posted by WhoFanMe@Feb 16 2004, 08:04 PM
    With the P.R. disaster that the Sox actually begged Texas and ARod not to make this deal, they will go out and give Nomar more than the $60 million/4 year deal he turned down last year.

Nomar wins.
    And the Sox sign the current #1 SS in the game. Sounds good to me!

Maxman
    In 2005 the Sox will have Alvaro Espinoza at SS.

The Yankees will have Jeter and AROD platooning.