Thread: A-Rod will wear #13

go get them jerseys boys...

Hall Of Fame
    unlucky for some

All Pro

Hope the same luck don't apply in baseball too.

Just know that we dominated your pathetic ass in the subway series...you'll ber lucky to even sniff another series in the next 10yrs.

Also...to Use a Photo of Dan Marino to s**t on another fellow jets fan...its pathetic...You should be ashamed ....shows you a MESS fan first and a Jets fan second...thats cool...but not with me boss...

Maxman
    Originally posted by ScottishJet@Feb 16 2004, 08:05 PM
    unlucky for some
    It was lucky for the greatest Yabnkee of all time (Jim Leyritz).

All Pro
    Originally posted by Smizzy@Feb 17 2004, 12:33 AM
    Just know that we dominated your pathetic ass in the subway series...you'll ber lucky to even sniff another series in the next 10yrs.

Also...to Use a Photo of Dan Marino to s**t on another fellow jets fan...its pathetic...You should be ashamed ....shows you a MESS fan first and a Jets fan second...thats cool...but not with me boss...
    Ok, pull your head out of your butt and listen....for the umpteenth time. i'm not a friggin mets. fan. NEVER WAS. NEVER WILL BE. I wasn't even born in New York. I wasn't even born within 500 miles of New York. I was born in Michigan and have grown up and still am a die-hard Tigers fan. You probably know i am GunofBavaria's brother which means, a) i grew up with him. and b, chances are I root for the same teams he does. If he's a Tigers fan, chances are I am too!!! Secondly, I put the picture of marino up as a joke to represent the fact that Dan Marino #13 has never won a championship. hence. why i said "hope the same luck doesn't apply in baseball too." it was meant AS A JOKE. Apparently Yankee fans have no sense of humor whatsoever when not dealing with making fun of the Bosox. It is ok to make fun of the Red Sox till the end of time comes, yet if anybody says one word about the Yanks, everyone goes apes^*% As much you might think...the baseball world does not revolve around the yankees...all these acquisitions are just making people hate the yankees even more than they did before..

You can say all the crap you want about the Tigers because it isn't anything I haven't heard already. I am sorry my team cannot buy up every all star in the league, and I'm sorry we can't spend 200 million dollars to remain "competitive" as all the yankee fans like to refer to it. But you know what, neither can 26 other teams in baseball. But thats ok, because your a yankee fan, and the baseball world revolves around the yankees. I stay loyal to my teams. And that INCLUDES THE JETS. So don't ever question where my loyalties lie. You want loyalty? Try staying a die-hard Jets fan while living in an area surrounded by Dolphin fans. Try having all of your friends being huge Dolphin fans. I bleed green just as much as every single person on this board from Sooth to you. I've been a Jets fan since god knows when and I'm going to be a Jets fan till the day I die. and you better remember that. Is that cool with you?????

I didn't know you were Gun's brother.......then i know you were kidding....its cool...

it's just every time i see a photo of "DAMN!" Marino...i get enraged.

I wouldn't sh*t on Detriot...i respect the tigers...respect their history and tradition....i watched Alan trammel ans Lou Whitiker(sp)...and that was a great team..I am a yankee fan who appreciates the game...the history...and the tradition.

Brenjetsfan
    OK.....anyone up for a ROAD trip to YANKEE CAMP?? Mean bro....clear your calendar!!!

I am coming to FLORIDA

Hall Of Fame
    Originally posted by Smizzy@Feb 17 2004, 02:50 AM

it's just every time i see a photo of "DAMN!" Marino...i get enraged.

Really? Good to know. You have to admit, anytime you hear the #13 you immediately think of Dan. So your new pickup will be a constant reminder to Mr Marino. That's a shame.

Brenjetsfan
    Originally posted by ScottishJet+Feb 17 2004, 08:50 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ScottishJet @ Feb 17 2004, 08:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Smizzy@Feb 17 2004, 02:50 AM

it&#39;s just every time i see a photo of "DAMN&#33;" Marino...i get enraged.

Really? Good to know. You have to admit, anytime you hear the #13 you immediately think of Dan. So your new pickup will be a constant reminder to Mr Marino. That&#39;s a shame. [/b][/quote]
    when I hear 13 I think of..............Dan Driscoll..the first boy I kissed :lol: :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by Brenjetsfan@Feb 17 2004, 08:43 AM
    OK.....anyone up for a ROAD trip to YANKEE CAMP?? Mean bro....clear your calendar&#33;&#33;&#33;

I am coming to FLORIDA
    Bren,

Let me know when you&#39;re coming down....I have a Condo in Tampa

Brenjetsfan
    Originally posted by JonEJet+Feb 17 2004, 09:15 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JonEJet @ Feb 17 2004, 09:15 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Brenjetsfan@Feb 17 2004, 08:43 AM
    OK.....anyone up for a ROAD trip to YANKEE CAMP?? Mean bro....clear your calendar&#33;&#33;&#33;

I am coming to FLORIDA
    Bren,

Let me know when you&#39;re coming down....I have a Condo in Tampa [/b][/quote]
    give me some DATES...I will be there.....

The Yankees vs Boston.... Ft Myers March 7th? just coming back from Diego???

Brenjetsfan
    Sat April 3rd?? may be a good weekend for me

All Pro
    Originally posted by Smizzy@Feb 17 2004, 02:50 AM
    I didn&#39;t know you were Gun&#39;s brother.......then i know you were kidding....its cool...

I wouldn&#39;t sh*t on Detriot...i respect the tigers...respect their history and tradition....i watched Alan trammel ans Lou Whitiker(sp)...and that was a great team..I am a yankee fan who appreciates the game...the history...and the tradition.
    Dude, Ive taken so much s&%* from Dolphin fans over the years about bein a Jets fans, so thats why i didn&#39;t like hearin the same stuff from a fellow jets fan. So thats why I flipped out. But it&#39;s all good. We all can mutually hate the dolphins

Dan Marino should die of gnorrhea and rot in hell. Want a cookie?

Oatmeal raisin?

Originally posted by ScottishJet+Feb 17 2004, 08:50 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ScottishJet @ Feb 17 2004, 08:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Smizzy@Feb 17 2004, 02:50 AM

Really? Good to know. You have to admit, anytime you hear the #13 you immediately think of Dan. So your new pickup will be a constant reminder to Mr Marino. That&#39;s a shame. [/b][/quote]
    Wrong...everytime i see a photo of dan....not his #....The # is fine with me....

Hall Of Fame
    Originally posted by Smizzy+Feb 17 2004, 02:03 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Smizzy @ Feb 17 2004, 02:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -ScottishJet@Feb 17 2004, 08:50 AM
    <!--QuoteBegin--Smizzy
    @Feb 17 2004, 02:50 AM

Really? Good to know. You have to admit, anytime you hear the #13 you immediately think of Dan. So your new pickup will be a constant reminder to Mr Marino. That&#39;s a shame.
    Wrong...everytime i see a photo of dan....not his #....The # is fine with me.... [/b][/quote]
    Well that&#39;s good, I&#39;m happy for you.

By the way, I do believe that ARod said today he chose #13 because HE LOVED DAN MARINO growing up a boy&#33;&#33; :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by Brenjetsfan@Feb 17 2004, 11:23 AM
    Sat April 3rd?? may be a good weekend for me
    That is the end of ST

It usually sucks because most "stars" ar already in NY

A bit earlier would work&#33;&#33;

We&#39;ll talk&#33;&#33;