Thread: Possible problems with Jeter and A-Rod?

All Pro
    Ken Rosenthal of the Sporting News wrote an article on the website about how Alex Rodriguez might push to be the shortstop and bump Jeter to either second or third. Jeter of course wouldn't exactly want to leave Short, which might create some tension in Yankee Camp. I'm not sure this would be true but My question is, do you keep Jeter at Short and A-Rod at third to make Jeter happy or put A-Rod at second to make A-Rod happy?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Only problem that I forsee as a result of this deal is

THE CURSE CONTINUES

Thanks Smizzy

Hall Of Fame
    yanks don't have to worry about these 2 guys. Keep an eye on Sheff and Kevin Brown.

All Pro
    Brown seems like a guarantee to get hurt this year, since he usually gets hurt about once a year for the last 3 or 4 years with the Dodgers. As for Shef...I dont know about him. He's got the type of ego sometimes that drives teams crazy. And that definitely wouldn't sit well with the boss. But hey, you Yankee fans can thank god the Yankees weren't dumb enough to take Sheffield up on offer of playing third. :lol:

Maxman
    Jeter can't play third. He is more of a fit for 2nd. I don't see any chance of Jeter moving this year. Down the road it may change but certainly not this year.