Thread: Don't Mess with our Military!

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

This link will take you to a video view rarely seen from an apache helicopter as we strike down the enemy.

Sect109; maybe you can pass this on to your terrorists and American hating friends so they'll see the price that will be paid for their transgressions.

[url=http://www.thecia.net/users/stewarte/apachehits.mpg]http://www.thecia.net/users/stewarte/apachehits.mpg[/url]

All League
    Im sure they learned their lesson, not to protest in a non-freespeech zone.

All Pro
    That's pretty sweet!!!

All League
    I got this in an email too, awesome!

Comeback, the link was pretty cool as a procedural thing and I'm glad you posted it.

That said, your auxilliary remarks were completely and 100% classless. Can you actually debate in this forum without constantly stooping to accusing anyone to the left of Bush as terrorist collaborators? That's so played out.

All Pro
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Jet Set Junta[/i]@Feb 19 2004, 10:21 AM
    [b] Can you actually debate in this forum without constantly stooping to accusing anyone to the left of Bush as terrorist collaborators? That's so played out. [/b][/quote]
    Maybe instead we can debate the serious issues like GWBs IQ, his primate geneology or his former Alabama dental records.

Banned
    While I agree that the military should tape and retain scenes like this because it can be helpful to them, I think its disgusting the way CBNY put this scene on display here. His posting this horrific tape is nothing less than a rank obscenity.

The taking of these soldiers lives should be treated with a sense of solemnity not savage celebration. The United States is an honorable country and we are honorable people. We are not savages. One has to wonder about the mental state of people who find this type of material entertaining.

Furthermore, it never ceases to amaze me the how people here can be so squeamish about the use of the F-word, yet on the other hand they can treat the gastly images of solders being blown to bits with such cool casualness.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by tailgators[/i]@Feb 28 2004, 12:32 PM
    [b] While I agree that the military should tape and retain scenes like this because it can be helpful to them, I think its disgusting the way CBNY put this scene on display here. His posting this horrific tape is nothing less than a rank obscenity.

The taking of these soldiers lives should be treated with a sense of solemnity not savage celebration. The United States is an honorable country and we are honorable people. We are not savages. One has to wonder about the mental state of people who find this type of material entertaining.

Furthermore, it never ceases to amaze me the how people here can be so squeamish about the use of the F-word, yet on the other hand they can treat the gastly images of solders being blown to bits with such cool casualness. [/b][/quote]
    Only a lib like you (and sec109 and outsider) would mourn the death of America's enemies.

Banned
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY[/i]@Feb 28 2004, 01:04 PM
    [b] Only a lib like you would mourn the death of America's enemies. [/b][/quote]
    CBNY, where in my post do I say I'm mourning the deaths of these soldiers?

Heck, I even acknowledge the legitimate purpose of the military making and keeping these videos. My point is that you posting them here for the purpose of giving shut-ins like yourself vicarious thrills is a misuse of this material, and its obscene.

At long last man, have you no sense of decency or honor?

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by tailgators+Feb 28 2004, 01:11 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (tailgators @ Feb 28 2004, 01:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Come Back to NY[/i]@Feb 28 2004, 01:04 PM
    [b] Only a lib like you would mourn the death of America&#39;s enemies. [/b][/quote]
    CBNY, where in my post do I say I&#39;m mourning the deaths of these soldiers?

[/b][/quote]
    [i]The taking of these soldiers lives should be treated with a sense of solemnity not savage celebration. [/i]

The same solemnity they showed us as people were burning to death on 9-11 and Palestinians were dancing in the streets&#33;

Veteran
    [quote][i]Originally posted by tailgators[/i]@Feb 28 2004, 12:32 PM
    [b] While I agree that the military should tape and retain scenes like this because it can be helpful to them, I think its disgusting the way CBNY put this scene on display here. His posting this horrific tape is nothing less than a rank obscenity.

Furthermore, it never ceases to amaze me the how people here can be so squeamish about the use of the F-word, yet on the other hand they can treat the gastly images of solders being blown to bits with such cool casualness. [/b][/quote]
    Tail

I am agreeing with you. I dont care if its an enemy nation; it is still life ending. I can not celebrate it.