Thread: Jackass Jagr

All League
    He was quoted in today's NJ Star Ledger as saying they feel they can play good enough hockey to catch the teams ahead and make the playoffs.

With 16 minutes to go in the 3rd period, the Devils are blasting them at MSG, 7-3, a season high for the Devils.

They havent won 2 in a row since late December....Playoffs?

Did you catch the game last night against the Habs??? The Blewshirts had a two-man advantage for a minute and a half and couldn't capitalize. They really s*ck. :lol: :lol: :lol:

They DO suck...worst team in sports right now...it's beautiful to watch.
    I WANT BLOOD THURSDAY.........MESSIER'S BLOOD!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Shadetree@Feb 24 2004, 11:45 AM
    They DO suck...worst team in sports right now...it's beautiful to watch.
    I WANT BLOOD THURSDAY.........MESSIER'S BLOOD!!!!!!!!
    And, I hope you get it!!!!! Go Isles!!!!

Wish they would have a fire sale before the trade deadline. There are 8-9 guys who they should dump on playoff contenders, and get back whatever they offer. Play the kids. Start all over. After 7 years, it is painfullly obvious that the "quick fix" method does not work.

Originally posted by mbn007@Feb 25 2004, 08:46 AM
    Wish they would have a fire sale before the trade deadline. There are 8-9 guys who they should dump on playoff contenders, and get back whatever they offer. Play the kids. Start all over. After 7 years, it is painfullly obvious that the "quick fix" method does not work.
    Well at least Sather is stepping down today. That guy has definitely overstayed his welcome. I can never understand how a team (any sport!&#33 can have the same guy as President, GM, AND coach. That THREE full-time jobs!!!! His ego has gotten the better of him--Sather has lost that team!