Thread: pissed met fan here.........

stood online all morning for mets tickets, by the time i got to the window, only upper deck seats for yankees and same for opening day. .

Hold on, let me get this straight, people actually wait on lines for Mets tickets?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

People are actually buying Mets tickets!!!!!!!!&#3 3;!!!!!!!!!&#3 3;!!!!!!!!!&#3 3;!!!!!!!

Only upper deck, Don't worry about it emslave after The Mets start off the season at 3 and 11 or 4 and 10. All those tickets will become available.

Buy an upperdeck ticket and just move down when Shea empties as the season goes along.

You pay for an upperdeck ticket and get a 3rd base ticket. You will save money and improve your seating if The Mets continue to be losers and the odds of that are pretty good.

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

Why not go to a ticketmaster instead of theMETS STADIUM WHERE YOU KNOW the line whill be a mile long , if I was going to get MET TICKETS Iwould have found a ticketmaster in the bronx and waited there ,why the BRONX cause most likely most people there are probobly (say 3 out of 4 ) are yankee fans and have no interest in met tickets other then the yankee met game.

you know as delusional as you guys might think i am, i think the mets are making the playoffs and will be in the hunt in october.

let me spare you from replying: you're right you are delusinal

All Pro
    I've done the wait on line at Shea twice before. They reserve so many seats for season tickets, sponsors, etc, that usually those are the only ones you can get for Mets-Yanks and Opening Day.

All League
    I don't know about playoffs, but the Mets will have 85 win season, barring any majors injuries to the starting rotation, Piazza or Floyd.

BET ON IT!

All Pro
    The way the starting rotation looks right now, I'd WELCOME any injury to it. The pitching is terrible. I'm thinking 75. But hey, maybe they'll surprise me. .500 and I'd be happy.

What time did you get to shea. I got there at 10:30 and got 4 mezz section 3 for Friday july 2 and Sun July 4th.

All League
    I'm leaning torwards a 70 win season, that is if we are lucky.

Maxman
    I still don't like Howe as the choice for the Mets. Too laid back. They had a shot at Pinella and didn't make it happen. He would have been the perfect choice.

Originally posted by Maxman@Feb 23 2004, 09:24 AM
    I still don't like Howe as the choice for the Mets. Too laid back. They had a shot at Pinella and didn't make it happen. He would have been the perfect choice.
    I'm with you. They need someone who can kick butt. Pinella would have been ideal. Howe, with that 4 year 9 million deal is too expensive to get rid of now.