Thread: Dwyane Wade

Has anyone had the chance to see Dwyane Wade play yet? I'm telling you this guy is incredible. Camello and LeBron get all the headlines BUT Wade might be the best of the three.

He is a great player....explosive.

Banned
    Originally posted by Rocky Klever@Feb 23 2004, 03:57 PM
    Has anyone had the chance to see Dwyane Wade play yet? I'm telling you this guy is incredible. Camello and LeBron get all the headlines BUT Wade might be the best of the three.
    He's really good, but Lebron is something special.

Why does Wade play the point, just imagine if he played off the ball at the 2, he'd put up tons of points.

Personally, I'll take Carmelo over any of them. Wade will be real good. Watchout for Chris Bosh on the Raptors. He's playing out of position in the "5" spot, but if they ever put him at the "4", he will dominate his man for the next 10 years. He's Elton Brand, with a better defensive game.

All League
    Wade is not better than BronBron or Carmelo.

He's good, has potential to be great but these other kids have the potential to be special and they are already showing why.

Originally posted by Icer@Feb 24 2004, 04:52 PM
    Wade is not better than BronBron or Carmelo.

He's good, has potential to be great but these other kids have the potential to be special and they are already showing why.
    Agreed. But Wade is going to be really good also.