Thread: Derek Jeter

Brenjetsfan
    Anna Kournikova and Derek Jeter having dinner in Florida...sorry GGG your man is a CHEAT!! hahahaha...Jason is waiting for me to arrive to ride on that fat boy with him after he just dropped a few lbs and is in tip top shape..I will come wisk him off his feet.

YOUR Jason claims to have lost four pounds. C'mon...the guy is lookin' mighty trim and incredibly HOT!!!! He dropped a lot more than four pounds.

My Derek has the worst taste in women!!! First Mariah, now Anna. He'll come around!!!! He knows I'm waiting.

Brenjetsfan
    Originally posted by Gang Green Girl@Feb 24 2004, 02:53 PM
    YOUR Jason claims to have lost four pounds. C'mon...the guy is lookin' mighty trim and incredibly HOT!!!! He dropped a lot more than four pounds.

My Derek has the worst taste in women!!! First Mariah, now Anna. He'll come around!!!! He knows I'm waiting.
    hey chickie...missed u 4 a while...I was stalking Jason in Florida. After I tracked him down we had a really intense workout...dropped about 40 lbs..not 4.....lol..Just kiddin, anyway I will call you when I get a few minutes..My brother Brandon was in a really bad car accident Sat nite..he was not driving, but is in BAD shape. I have been down at the Trauma center in AC...not sure if I will be leaving today for Vegas..call you later.

Has anyone see my Kevin around the Yankee camp???