Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Anyone have Dale Purinton's Phone #?

  1. #1
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    645
    Post Thanks / Like
    Playtex is looking for him. They want him to be their calendar girl for tampex. In all my years of watching hockey, I have never seen such a wussy. Cairns called him a "Gutless Puke" and chalenged his manhood after his sneak attack in the Garden. So, what's Dale's response? Fall down and turtle???? How did Purinton get into the NHL? It sure wasn't his hockey skills!!!! I guess, he thinks his chances for the Norris were going to be ruined if he actually stood toe to toe and fought like a man. Remember, Probert vs Domi? Can you imagine in the re-match if Domi fell to the ice like a wussy like that?
    Dale this tampon's for you.........

  2. #2
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,516
    Post Thanks / Like
    your right but you know what he was smart he didn't get called for a penalty - we got a 2 man adavantage and scored -

    so be strong, be a wuss - what matters is teh outcome of the game

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    5,239
    Post Thanks / Like
    Guys...there is a NHL board......please use that board...

    LL

  4. #4
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,516
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by djaparz@Feb 27 2004, 10:00 AM
    your right but you know what he was smart he didn't get called for a penalty - we got a 2 man adavantage and scored -

    so be strong, be a wuss - what matters is teh outcome of the game
    Young Wischusen: Bottom line is that the Icelanders will be playing in the post season and your BLEWSHIRTS will be making their silly excuses. Congrats on sweeping the Isles--it's gotten you far.

  5. #5
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    2,702
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by #90@Feb 27 2004, 10:55 AM
    Playtex is looking for him. They want him to be their calendar girl for tampex. In all my years of watching hockey, I have never seen such a wussy. Cairns called him a "Gutless Puke" and chalenged his manhood after his sneak attack in the Garden. So, what's Dale's response? Fall down and turtle???? How did Purinton get into the NHL? It sure wasn't his hockey skills!!!! I guess, he thinks his chances for the Norris were going to be ruined if he actually stood toe to toe and fought like a man. Remember, Probert vs Domi? Can you imagine in the re-match if Domi fell to the ice like a wussy like that?
    Dale this tampon's for you.........
    I'm a disgusted Ranger fan...but that was funny.....and I agree, he looked like the biggest puss ever.

    He just reflects the team as a whole. Just a bunch of gutless pukes...just like Cairins said.

    I think the Ranger team should be awarded the 2003-2004 NHL Tampon award!!! It is so fitting!!

  6. #6
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Tampa
    Posts
    1,541
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watch the play where Cairns supposedly got suckered. Purinton grabs him from behind, spins him around, and both drop their gloves at the same time. Cairns went down like the first guy in Punch Out.

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    8,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rangers got a 7 minute power play out of that, and also a 2 minute 5 on 3. Smart move by Puritan not fighting back. After last week, the whole world knew that Cairns was going to try and start something, and so did the NHL, with Campbell, King and others in attendance last night. Puritan knew that this one would be penalized tight, especially for the first fight.

    Smart move by him.

  8. #8
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1,256
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rangers fans PUHLEEASE! stop this ridiculous "Purinton was smart" nonsense. WOW! He didnt fight, his team got a penalty, they scored and won and they are still not goinG anywhere!

    The Rangers are playing for nothing right now so Purinton had no reason NOT TO FIGHT. If they were in the race i would have understood it. I mean Cairns was pumbling him on the ice and the coward STILL WOULD NOT FIGHT BACK.

    Purinton is an embarrassment to enforcers in teh NHL because no enforcer would have pulled what he did lastnight.

    I guess Daley-boy doesnt fight unless he can get in a sucker punch.

    WEAK!

  9. #9
    All Pro
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    5,968
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good point Jetsman....if the Rangers were actually in playoff contention, then I could see suckering Cairns in like he did. With the Rangers season pretty much done, throw fists baby

  10. #10
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Middle of New Jersey
    Posts
    2,968
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by mbn007@Feb 27 2004, 12:38 PM
    Rangers got a 7 minute power play out of that, and also a 2 minute 5 on 3. Smart move by Puritan not fighting back. After last week, the whole world knew that Cairns was going to try and start something, and so did the NHL, with Campbell, King and others in attendance last night. Puritan knew that this one would be penalized tight, especially for the first fight.

    Smart move by him.
    Finding a plus in what #5 did is just a joke. He embarrassed himself.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us