Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yahoo Fantasy Baseball Trade thread

Id rather discuss trade prosposels here...if intrested in my guys Pm me or talk here.

Hall Of Fame
    I offered you Jeter for Nomar and you said no. Guess we all know who the better SS is now, eh?

I'm happy with my team. Might need some more power at bat, but I think I'll be competitive.

I have other players...

Scottish what do you want for jeter?
    Also you have Giambi as well right if so i want him to.

Smizzy I am interested in randy but that trade was horrible. I am not going to deal my 2nd (Gagne) and 3rd (Wells) rd picks for you 4th (Randy) 16th (reggie sanders) and 21st (burnitz)

Who's got P.Wilson?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

How did i get shut out of this league?

Originally posted by Penning10@Feb 29 2004, 10:18 PM
    Smizzy I am interested in randy but that trade was horrible. I am not going to deal my 2nd (Gagne) and 3rd (Wells) rd picks for you 4th (Randy) 16th (reggie sanders) and 21st (burnitz)
    I was just feeling it out...Feel fre to counter offer

Penning10 @ Feb 29 2004, 10:18 PM)
    I was just feeling it out...Feel fre to counter offer [QUOTE]

Ok I will send a counter later or tomorrow

Gagne is available so offer anything and ill consider.

Ill be waiting.

I propsed a bunch of trades in the league...so check em out.

Maxman
    I am George and you are not. I will win and you will not.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Smiz........one question........why wasn&#39;t I invited to join this fantasy league....... <_<

I was asked to fill in...its not my league...sorry jetgirl.

Hall Of Fame
    Mavrik started the league. He posted it here, and there really wasn&#39;t a rush to fill it up. Sorry you guys missed out.

Pennington: I am not going to trade Giambi. With the lineup he is in, he will go balistic this year. I need that bat in my Red Sox lineup.

The only thing I will trade is a RP. I have Smoltz, Rivera, Guadado and Marte.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by ScottishJet@Feb 29 2004, 11:47 PM
    Mavrik started the league. He posted it here, and there really wasn&#39;t a rush to fill it up. Sorry you guys missed out.

Pennington: I am not going to trade Giambi. With the lineup he is in, he will go balistic this year. I need that bat in my Red Sox lineup.

That Mavrik........he hates me because my Canes put a whooping on his team...........

All Pro
    Originally posted by jetgirl+Feb 29 2004, 11:49 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jetgirl @ Feb 29 2004, 11:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--ScottishJet@Feb 29 2004, 11:47 PM

That Mavrik........he hates me because my Canes put a whooping on his team........... [/b][/quote]
    Sorry Jet girl :ph34r: My post was up for a while but not awhole lotta people were joining. It was originally suposed to be 12 but i was lucky to get 10 people to sign up. Theres always next year.

P.S. Cane&#39;s suck.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by Mavrik+Mar 1 2004, 12:03 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mavrik @ Mar 1 2004, 12:03 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -jetgirl@Feb 29 2004, 11:49 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin--ScottishJet
    @Feb 29 2004, 11:47 PM

That Mavrik........he hates me because my Canes put a whooping on his team...........
    Sorry Jet girl :ph34r: My post was up for a while but not awhole lotta people were joining. It was originally suposed to be 12 but i was lucky to get 10 people to sign up. Theres always next year.

P.S. Cane&#39;s suck. [/b][/quote]
    I am the "fantasy" queen ya know........you just didn&#39;t want me in the league because my Canes rule............

Just wait until Guns finds out about this...........

I feel the same way, hes going to see alot of fastballs with Sheffield behind him. And with lofton Jeter Arod in front of him a lot of rbi&#39;s