Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Red Sox finally stick it to Yanks

All Pro
    The Red Sox today officially announced the signing of Jesus Christ to play Centerfield.

Hall Of Fame
    :lol:

Gotta love Damon. He admitted that he put on weight the right way this offseason, "by drinking beer."

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    wat the hell is he thinking?

Did he also admit the Encino man is a true story about his life....

Rookie
    Originally posted by Mavrik@Feb 29 2004, 11:49 PM
    Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm just a simple caveman. I was unfroven by your scientists...You're world frightens me.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

DId he spend the offseason in Costa Rica?? :lol:

All Pro
    Originally posted by soppel+Mar 1 2004, 12:59 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (soppel @ Mar 1 2004, 12:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Mavrik@Feb 29 2004, 11:49 PM
    Ladies and Gentlemen, I&#39;m just a simple caveman. I was unfroven by your scientists...You&#39;re world frightens me. [/b][/quote]
    :lol: :lol: :lol: That is one of my favorite Phil Hartman skits. Hilarious.

Is that picture real? It just doesn&#39;t look right.

Originally posted by Mavrik@Feb 29 2004, 11:49 PM
    The Red Sox today officially announced the signing of Jesus Christ to play Centerfield.
    The Yankees just countered by signing God, Yahweh and the Messiah to multi-year pacts...

Hey it is better then his quasi-mullett look last year.

All Pro
    That&#39;s it&#33; Jesus will take this team to the top. :lol:

Ya know who he really looks like? Val Kilmer playing the "older" Jim Morrison in "The Doors" movie.

TomShane
    Reports out of Boston say that Jesus already hates Garciaparra and Manny Ramirez. Team chemistry is in the whole. When asked for a comment from Jesus, the Red Sox&#39;s big free agent signing he said "Not even I can save these *******s."

Hall Of Fame
    The Yankees just signed Pontius Pilate...and this time he said there will be no "resurrection"

hello my fellow jet fans.. well this is the time of season when we part are ways.. till next football season.. cuz im a red sox fan... so im sure ill hear some good stuff about them in here...

Originally posted by PenningtonBear@Mar 16 2004, 02:51 AM
    hello my fellow jet fans.. well this is the time of season when we part are ways.. till next football season.. cuz im a red sox fan... so im sure ill hear some good stuff about them in here...
    After the Yanks crush your hopes again, you&#39;ll be all ready for Football. It&#39;ll come earlier for you this year, not into mid October like last season. So don&#39;t worry, you won&#39;t miss much.

Maxman
    Originally posted by PenningtonBear@Mar 16 2004, 02:51 AM
    Jet/Bosox is that you?

Originally posted by mbn007@Mar 16 2004, 01:12 PM

After the Yanks crush your hopes again, you&#39;ll be all ready for Football. It&#39;ll come earlier for you this year, not into mid October like last season. So don&#39;t worry, you won&#39;t miss much.
    Then he gets to get his hopes crushed by the Jets. :o

Originally posted by PFSIKH+Mar 16 2004, 01:16 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PFSIKH @ Mar 16 2004, 01:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--mbn007@Mar 16 2004, 01:12 PM

Then he gets to get his hopes crushed by the Jets. :o [/b][/quote]
    If Bradway wakes up this off-season, at least there&#39;s a chance.........

Originally posted by PFSIKH+Mar 16 2004, 01:16 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PFSIKH @ Mar 16 2004, 01:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--mbn007@Mar 16 2004, 01:12 PM

Then he gets to get his hopes crushed by the Jets. :o [/b][/quote]
    If Bradway wakes up this off-season, at least there&#39;s a chance......... . Early returns are promising.