Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rangers blasted by Penguins??

Originally posted by Shadetree@Mar 25 2004, 10:13 AM
    GGG....Rick D has the flu and wont play tonite...I think theree's avirus running around L.I....I woke up with a nasty sore throat this morninng.

It's a big game for us...only 6 pts ahead of Buffalo(another win last nite)....good luck tonite...you going?

BTW...roenick returns tonite...like you didnt know.
    Very psyched that my Jeremy returns tonight. He'll have just enough time to get the kinks out of his game. Should be good to go for the playoffs in two weeks.

Lucky for us Ricky has the flu.....hey, hope YOU feel better soon. Take care of yourself, dude!! They play in Philly tonight...I'm going to the last game of the season at the Mauseleum against my boys!!!

Catch up with ya tomorrow....after we blow six goals right by Garth Snow.

Originally posted by Gang Green Girl+Mar 23 2004, 05:07 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gang Green Girl @ Mar 23 2004, 05:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -mbn007@Mar 23 2004, 11:35 AM
    <!--QuoteBegin--Gang Green Girl
    @Mar 22 2004, 03:29 PM
    Blewshirts are a joke. I would say they are one of the biggest colossal failures in sports.

Did anyone see them play against my Flyboys on Saturday afternoon? The first period was the biggest joke--Esche had time to take a 20-minute nap. Yesterday&#39;s game against the Pitiful Pens was much worse. And now they will be without their Messiah for a game or two.

In all honesty, good riddance to Messier. He can&#39;t contribute like a #1 or 32 center, and he&#39;s grossly overpaid for a #3 or lower.
    Tonight should be a real nailbiter. Go Pens&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; They&#39;re lookin&#39; pretty good these days. [/b][/quote]
    Didn&#39;t get a chance to respond until now. I can see the Rangers losing the rest of their games, and getting into the lottery for that Russian player. They are really bad now.

Originally posted by mbn007+Mar 25 2004, 12:50 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mbn007 @ Mar 25 2004, 12:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -Gang Green Girl@Mar 23 2004, 05:07 PM
    Blewshirts are a joke. I would say they are one of the biggest colossal failures in sports.

Did anyone see them play against my Flyboys on Saturday afternoon? The first period was the biggest joke--Esche had time to take a 20-minute nap. Yesterday&#39;s game against the Pitiful Pens was much worse. And now they will be without their Messiah for a game or two.

In all honesty, good riddance to Messier. He can&#39;t contribute like a #1 or 32 center, and he&#39;s grossly overpaid for a #3 or lower.

Tonight should be a real nailbiter. Go Pens&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; They&#39;re lookin&#39; pretty good these days.
    Didn&#39;t get a chance to respond until now. I can see the Rangers losing the rest of their games, and getting into the lottery for that Russian player. They are really bad now. [/b][/quote]
    007: You just noticed NOW that they are bad???? Sheesh, you&#39;re a little slow on the uptake, no?

Originally posted by Gang Green Girl+Mar 25 2004, 02:17 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gang Green Girl @ Mar 25 2004, 02:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -mbn007@Mar 25 2004, 12:50 PM

Tonight should be a real nailbiter. Go Pens&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; They&#39;re lookin&#39; pretty good these days.

Didn&#39;t get a chance to respond until now. I can see the Rangers losing the rest of their games, and getting into the lottery for that Russian player. They are really bad now.
    007: You just noticed NOW that they are bad???? Sheesh, you&#39;re a little slow on the uptake, no? [/b][/quote]
    Missed my point.

They traded away 10 guys 2 weeks ago. The sudden change has left all the kids playing in utter chaos on the ice. They look like a bunch of newbies just put together.

That, is very bad.

Originally posted by mbn007+Mar 25 2004, 02:23 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mbn007 @ Mar 25 2004, 02:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -Gang Green Girl@Mar 25 2004, 02:17 PM
    Originally posted by -mbn007@Mar 25 2004, 12:50 PM

007: You just noticed NOW that they are bad???? Sheesh, you&#39;re a little slow on the uptake, no?
    Missed my point.

They traded away 10 guys 2 weeks ago. The sudden change has left all the kids playing in utter chaos on the ice. They look like a bunch of newbies just put together.

That, is very bad. [/b][/quote]
    I heard you. I was just playing.

Rumor has it that "The E Train" will be a Cap next season. Mess should retire at the season&#39;s end. Looks like Jagr will the last man standing. None of this will matter anyway with the impending strike. May be a stroke of luck for your Blewshirts.

Originally posted by Gang Green Girl@Mar 25 2004, 03:49 PM

Rumor has it that "The E Train" will be a Cap next season. Mess should retire at the season&#39;s end. Looks like Jagr will the last man standing. None of this will matter anyway with the impending strike. May be a stroke of luck for your Blewshirts.
    I think I&#39;m going to start praying for a strike. At first I hated the idea, but the Rangers sure could use a short term strike.

3 years should be just right. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by mbn007+Mar 25 2004, 05:08 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mbn007 @ Mar 25 2004, 05:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Gang Green Girl@Mar 25 2004, 03:49 PM

I think I&#39;m going to start praying for a strike. At first I hated the idea, but the Rangers sure could use a short term strike.

3 years should be just right. :lol: :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
    007: A three-year strike? You optimist&#33;&#33;&#33;

Shade: My Flyboys were rocked by your guys last night. Did you see Aucoin&#39;s shot. I think it came from Hempstead Turnpike. Where the EFF was Esche?&#33; That&#39;s the second time in a week he&#39;s done that&#33; Your third string goalie with the weird name wasn&#39;t half bad&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Congrats.

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuubielewicz &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Nice win for the Isles with many positives (most notably was Peca&#39;s play), but it looked like a very flat Flyers team as well.

Originally posted by Shadetree@Mar 26 2004, 08:24 AM

Nice win for the Isles with many positives (most notably was Peca&#39;s play), but it looked like a very flat Flyers team as well.
    What kind of name is that for a hockey player???

Flat....that&#39;s an understatement. Glad Roenick&#39;s back. Just worried about Recchi.

Originally posted by Gang Green Girl+Mar 26 2004, 09:29 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gang Green Girl @ Mar 26 2004, 09:29 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Shadetree@Mar 26 2004, 08:24 AM

Flat....that&#39;s an understatement. Glad Roenick&#39;s back. Just worried about Recchi. [/b][/quote]
    Truth be told, your Flyers have to be the favorite to get to the Cup this season. Devels are not the same as in previous seasons, and Tampa, Boston, Ottowa and Toronto all can be beaten. Boston does not score much, and Toronto does not play the greatest defense. Tampa could be the toughest opposition, but they are beatable when you hit them.

Originally posted by mbn007+Mar 26 2004, 11:58 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mbn007 @ Mar 26 2004, 11:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -Gang Green Girl@Mar 26 2004, 09:29 AM
    <!--QuoteBegin--Shadetree
    @Mar 26 2004, 08:24 AM

Flat....that&#39;s an understatement. Glad Roenick&#39;s back. Just worried about Recchi.
    Truth be told, your Flyers have to be the favorite to get to the Cup this season. Devels are not the same as in previous seasons, and Tampa, Boston, Ottowa and Toronto all can be beaten. Boston does not score much, and Toronto does not play the greatest defense. Tampa could be the toughest opposition, but they are beatable when you hit them. [/b][/quote]
    The winner is comin&#39; from the West, my friend. I&#39;d love to be wrong. But I don&#39;t think so. My Flyboys stunk it up on the ice last night. UG-LEEEEEE.

All League
    missed the game last night due to work, what happened with Recchi?

Originally posted by Gang Green Girl@Mar 26 2004, 01:10 PM
    [
    Truth be told, your Flyers have to be the favorite to get to the Cup this season. Devels are not the same as in previous seasons, and Tampa, Boston, Ottowa and Toronto all can be beaten. Boston does not score much, and Toronto does not play the greatest defense. Tampa could be the toughest opposition, but they are beatable when you hit them.

The winner is comin&#39; from the West, my friend. I&#39;d love to be wrong. But I don&#39;t think so. My Flyboys stunk it up on the ice last night. UG-LEEEEEE.
    [/quote]
    That may be, but the Flyers should represent the East.

Originally posted by mbn007@Mar 26 2004, 01:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gang Green Girl,Mar 26 2004, 01:10 PM
    [

[/quote]
    Wanna bet?

Originally posted by Shadetree@Mar 26 2004, 12:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mbn007,Mar 26 2004, 01:29 PM
    [

Wanna bet?
    [/quote]
    Who are you picking?

Originally posted by Shadetree@Mar 26 2004, 12:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mbn007,Mar 26 2004, 01:29 PM
    [

Wanna bet?
    [/quote]
    007: Why are you giving me such a hard time? I know we&#39;re in the East. I&#39;m saying that I don&#39;t think we&#39;re gonna win the Cup. Sheesh....Shade&#39;s Isles have a better chance at this point&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Stew: Mark Recchi got 19 stitches after being cut in the neck by a skate Tuesday against Carolina. It was pretty gross.

Originally posted by mbn007@Mar 26 2004, 02:03 PM
    Who are you picking?
    Everybody else.

You take the Flyers...I get the rest of the east.

Call me crazy, but I&#39;m thinkin&#39; Wings or Avs.

The F&#39;ers are always a disappointment. Angry

Now that I saw the way they played against the Rangers, I&#39;m starting to have 2nd thoughts. Still think they will represent the East, but less positive then a few days ago.