Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rangers blasted by Penguins??

Uninspired play from the Islanders....yet again.

If these gutless pukes (this is a great phrase to use in ANY hockey discussion) dont make the playoffs....they would have earned it, that's for sure.

Choking away the season.

Originally posted by Shadetree@Mar 29 2004, 08:50 AM

If these gutless pukes (this is a great phrase to use in ANY hockey discussion) dont make the playoffs....they would have earned it, that's for sure.

Choking away the season.
    You guys gonna make the playoffs???? Gonna be a battle til the bitter end.

Originally posted by Gang Green Girl+Mar 30 2004, 01:17 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gang Green Girl @ Mar 30 2004, 01:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Shadetree@Mar 29 2004, 08:50 AM

If these gutless pukes (this is a great phrase to use in ANY hockey discussion) dont make the playoffs....they would have earned it, that&#39;s for sure.

Choking away the season.
    You guys gonna make the playoffs???? Gonna be a battle til the bitter end. [/b][/quote]
    Who the hell knows.....from the looks of it, I doubt it.

Buffalo goes out with a purpose last night and jumps to a 6-0 lead and gets the win. Looks like the Sabres want it more, IMO.

Three point lead with only three games remaining. I think they&#39;ll do it, but they are making it a real nailbiter for their fans.

Parisi&#39;s son is starting for the Devs. I can&#39;t wait to see him play.