Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rangers blasted by Penguins??

All League
    I was on way to work and heard final of 7-4 or something and was listening to the highlights and I believe I heard cheers after the Ranger goals, leading me to believe this was a game at MSG??

They lost to the Pit team that recently had a string of 19 straight road losses or something like that?

I can only laugh...

All League
    PATHETIC

Even if we traded away Simon/Leeth/Kovalev/Nedved this was atrocious.
    THE PENGUINS are the worst team in the NHL...and we let them get 7 goals? wtf?

FIRE SATHER

Sheesh, Slats is dumpin' them as fast as The Boss is signin' them!!!! It's hard to keep up!

Looks like Barnaby is on his way out, eh?

Originally posted by Gang Green Girl@Mar 8 2004, 12:48 PM
    Sheesh, Slats is dumpin' them as fast as The Boss is signin' them!!!! It's hard to keep up!

Looks like Barnaby is on his way out, eh?
    And Ruchinsky and maybe Simon, and hopefully Hlivac.

All League
    Barnaby to COL for ex-Flyer Chris McCallister, among others.

Simon got traded the other day.

Ruchinsky and Devries made the trip for tonights game. It remmains to be seen if they are even Rangers at gametime.

Rucinsky to Vancouver.

Rangers lose to Pittsburgh again and will lose to them on Tuesday also. :lol:

All League
    They're doing a good job tanking trying to get lower than Phoenix.

Originally posted by Icer@Mar 22 2004, 12:46 PM
    They're doing a good job tanking trying to get lower than Phoenix.
    I think that's the point. Even then, they don't have much of a chance of the top pick, for that Russian "Mario Lemiuex".

Hopefully they draft well. They did gather up a bunch of picks this year and next. But right now, the kids they are playing look pathetic. I see some who look OK, like Tutin and Lampman and Bejeu (from Montreal) but most look like they need seasoning.

All these trades, and Puriton can't even get in the lineup. He has no future with Slats around.

Blewshirts are a joke. I would say they are one of the biggest colossal failures in sports.

Did anyone see them play against my Flyboys on Saturday afternoon? The first period was the biggest joke--Esche had time to take a 20-minute nap. Yesterday's game against the Pitiful Pens was much worse. And now they will be without their Messiah for a game or two.

Originally posted by Gang Green Girl@Mar 22 2004, 03:29 PM
    Blewshirts are a joke. I would say they are one of the biggest colossal failures in sports.

Did anyone see them play against my Flyboys on Saturday afternoon? The first period was the biggest joke--Esche had time to take a 20-minute nap. Yesterday's game against the Pitiful Pens was much worse. And now they will be without their Messiah for a game or two.
    In all honesty, good riddance to Messier. He can't contribute like a #1 or 32 center, and he's grossly overpaid for a #3 or lower.

Originally posted by mbn007+Mar 23 2004, 11:35 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mbn007 @ Mar 23 2004, 11:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Gang Green Girl@Mar 22 2004, 03:29 PM

Did anyone see them play against my Flyboys on Saturday afternoon? The first period was the biggest joke--Esche had time to take a 20-minute nap. Yesterday&#39;s game against the Pitiful Pens was much worse. And now they will be without their Messiah for a game or two.
    In all honesty, good riddance to Messier. He can&#39;t contribute like a #1 or 32 center, and he&#39;s grossly overpaid for a #3 or lower. [/b][/quote]
    Tonight should be a real nailbiter. Go Pens&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; They&#39;re lookin&#39; pretty good these days.

Go Pens.

My Islanders are back in the drivers seat................the 8th place drivers seat

We own Tampa. First rd upset, baby&#33;&#33;&#33;

All League
    lol we lost to the Pens again, 5-2

Now we are in the bottom five, GJ Rangers. Finally doing something right

Originally posted by Shadetree@Mar 23 2004, 04:09 PM
    Go Pens.

My Islanders are back in the drivers seat................the 8th place drivers seat

Shade,

Ricky Di is lookin&#39; sharp&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; I hope we don&#39;t get saddled playin&#39; your Isles...&#39;cause that&#39;s another upset in the making. Yikes&#33;

Originally posted by Gang Green Girl+Mar 24 2004, 10:23 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gang Green Girl @ Mar 24 2004, 10:23 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Shadetree@Mar 23 2004, 04:09 PM
    Go Pens.

Shade,

Ricky Di is lookin&#39; sharp&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; I hope we don&#39;t get saddled playin&#39; your Isles...&#39;cause that&#39;s another upset in the making. Yikes&#33; [/b][/quote]
    He sure is looking sharp. I&#39;ll tell you though, we wont beat the Flyers in the first round. The Lightning??....I think we&#39;ll beat them.

Rick D looks good, but he is WAAAY too inconsistent. Momentum is such a factor in hockey, so you never know....he might be that "hot goalie" this year....that would be sooooo sweet...take me right up to July mini-camp.

Originally posted by Shadetree+Mar 24 2004, 09:45 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shadetree @ Mar 24 2004, 09:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -Gang Green Girl@Mar 24 2004, 10:23 AM
    <!--QuoteBegin--Shadetree
    @Mar 23 2004, 04:09 PM
    Go Pens.

Shade,

Ricky Di is lookin&#39; sharp&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; I hope we don&#39;t get saddled playin&#39; your Isles...&#39;cause that&#39;s another upset in the making. Yikes&#33;
    He sure is looking sharp. I&#39;ll tell you though, we wont beat the Flyers in the first round. The Lightning??....I think we&#39;ll beat them.

Rick D looks good, but he is WAAAY too inconsistent. Momentum is such a factor in hockey, so you never know....he might be that "hot goalie" this year....that would be sooooo sweet...take me right up to July mini-camp. [/b][/quote]
    His athleticism is incredible. I&#39;m thinkin&#39; Ricky may take you further than you might expect.

Bring on the Habs...cause I sure don&#39;t want the Isles OR the Devs&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; My guys better stay in SECOND place in the Conference.

I&#39;m with you...I like your chances again Tampa Bay.

3 in a row&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol:

GGG....Rick D has the flu and wont play tonite...I think theree&#39;s avirus running around L.I....I woke up with a nasty sore throat this morninng.

It&#39;s a big game for us...only 6 pts ahead of Buffalo(another win last nite)....good luck tonite...you going?

BTW...roenick returns tonite...like you didnt know.