Thread: Uhhh.. Bradway what?

Veteran
    Direct quote from the conference:

"McCareins was the guy we wanted right from the start... it was going to take a second round pick to do it, and we were willing to do that, we were not willing to give up a uhh... you uh know... Terrell Owens."

go to 31:17 into it and you can hear Bradway spudder out utter nonesense. :huh:

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

after seeing how Owens is acting about being sent to Baltimore, i don't see how anyone would want that guy here...i don't care how good he is.

Rookie
    I don't think Herm/Bradway wanted to touch him with a ten foot pole.

Veteran
    Couldn't Bradway have explained it a little better, perhaps with a response that makes sense?

Aw, who am I kidding, it's Bradway... :)

Yes, I do support his moves, is having a good offseason so far, but damn bradway where's the public speaking skillz.

[quote][i]Originally posted by MysticalJet[/i]@Mar 8 2004, 05:10 PM
    [b] I don't think Herm/Bradway wanted to touch him with a ten foot pole. [/b][/quote]
    good for them

I find it amusing how many of the same key-haters who screamed about his 2 cent head wanted TO

Hall Of Fame
    Kotite- There was no chance in TO playing with same contract.

Billick should have worked with agent and signed new deal.

this is Ravens FO mistake.

Considering the fact that Chad has been supposedly courting Justin all year, it would make sense that the FO wanted to please Chad and give him his weapon. Heck, Justin's Dad even thought he would be a Jet b/c of Chad.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Miracle In The Meadowlands[/i]@Mar 8 2004, 05:31 PM
    [b] Considering the fact that Chad has been supposedly courting Justin all year, it would make sense that the FO wanted to please Chad and give him his weapon. Heck, Justin's Dad even thought he would be a Jet b/c of Chad. [/b][/quote]
    I didn't know that....great job Chad, something we were all looking for after the Winfield fandango, some of our stars recruiting, instead of complaining like Mawae. B)

[quote][i]Originally posted by dickkotite+Mar 8 2004, 05:23 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (dickkotite @ Mar 8 2004, 05:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--MysticalJet[/i]@Mar 8 2004, 05:10 PM
    [b] I don&#39;t think Herm/Bradway wanted to touch him with a ten foot pole. [/b][/quote]
    good for them

I find it amusing how many of the same key-haters who screamed about his 2 cent head wanted TO [/b][/quote]
    I didnt want either of those jabronis. :D

We don&#39;t need a player full of himself like Owens and all his off field distractions. Chad is the vocal leader and knows what to say to the media. I don&#39;t care how good T.O. is....McCareins is talented and we are set.

All Pro
    well then&#33; this was a plan DEAL&#33; :D if any QB wants you&#33; then thats it&#33; :lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote][i]Originally posted by JonMcGraw38[/i]@Mar 8 2004, 05:06 PM
    [b] Direct quote from the conference:

"McCareins was the guy we wanted right from the start... it was going to take a second round pick to do it, and we were willing to do that, we were not willing to give up a uhh... you uh know... Terrell Owens."

go to 31:17 into it and you can hear Bradway spudder out utter nonesense. :huh: [/b][/quote]
    Bradway always spews the same old BS. At least this time he may have done something right.

They&#39;re trying to be diplomatic about it. They don&#39;t want to just come out and say we don&#39;t like his attitude and don&#39;t want him here. Irrespective of his skills.