Thread: FO-just go with your old plan

When the jets drafted Bryon Thomas their plan was to Have abe and Thomas as speed rushers on both sides.

Ellis was either being a DT or leaving.

I say, Terry go with your original plan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Resign abe this offseason to a long term, all incentive based deal WHILE HIS STOCK IS SOO LOW. Last year if abe was on the trading block people would have given so much for him. Maybe give him a deal like Cowart that has 2 parts with a club option to release him in 2 years. The more I think about is Abe is a gamebreaker, a young one. I think hes better then kearse when hes on!!!!!!!!!

I think we should trade ellis right now!!! When will we get better value from him? His first pro bowl season! He was solid.

Whats funny is Terry got F*cked!!!! He really thought ellis was not that good. He planned on Thomas coming in here and doing somthing. It funny that even though the team benefitted greatly by Ellis, Bradway looked realll stupid.

Now Bradway has to make a hard choice...........

Now im not gonna start any BS rumors could seriously I think all of us dont know JACKsh*t, but I really think we can get some good value for Ellis. Some say he just was exhausted at the end of the season. So future teams might think "if this guy can finish like he started in 03, he would be Stahan!"

But remember this......Just like we were eyeing the Titans because they have no cap room and too many good receivers.......Teams with a need at de are grilling our team!!! They know we might have cap problems and we have alot of talent on D-line-----Kearse has been signed, Winstrom, and Ellis maybe or some other guy.......My point being......once the guy on the dolphins is resigned and someone gets to Wiley.....Teams will start calling TB. I mean look what we did once T.O. was signed!

[b]But remember this......Just like we were eyeing the Titans because they have no cap room and too many good receivers.......Teams with a need at de are grilling our team!!! They know we might have cap problems and we have alot of talent on D-line-----Kearse has been signed, Winstrom, and Ellis maybe or some other guy.......My point being......once the guy on the dolphins is resigned and someone gets to Wiley.....Teams will start calling TB. I mean look what we did once T.O. was signed![/b]

Had to redo that.....I could really see alot of rumors and attention to our De's soon guys....

Common,......Antoine Winfield got sweated this year and hes barely above average. Evevryteam just wants a shake-up and every fan thinks any player on every other team is better then the players they watch every sunday.

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    :ph34r: I don't want to part with Ellis but you made some damn good points there.

wickedtwisted
    Yea but what if Abe keeps goin down? He doesnt play 16 games a year... Ellis does... Trade Abe...

Thomas is decent against the run, should be platooned with Abe so as to alleviate his wear and tear and hopefully make it thru a full season.