Thread: Jeff Garcia to Cleveland

ESPN news is reporting a 4 year deal

Pretty good move by Cleveland, Couch was just not very good and certainly not worthy of the #1 pick overall.

All League
    Stupid, now they have 3 QB's that could potentially start.

1) Garcia
    2) Couch
    3) Holcomb

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Icer[/i]@Mar 9 2004, 06:59 AM
    [b] Stupid, now they have 3 QB's that could potentially start.

1) Garcia
    2) Couch
    3) Holcomb [/b][/quote]
    They just cut Couch...who can be an interesting pick-up for a team looking for a QB. I can see the Cowboys snatching him up if the price is right.

[quote][i]Originally posted by TheBrodyMan+Mar 9 2004, 03:03 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (TheBrodyMan @ Mar 9 2004, 03:03 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Icer[/i]@Mar 9 2004, 06:59 AM
    [b] Stupid, now they have 3 QB&#39;s that could potentially start.

1) Garcia
    2) Couch
    3) Holcomb [/b][/quote]
    They just cut Couch...who can be an interesting pick-up for a team looking for a QB. I can see the Cowboys snatching him up if the price is right. [/b][/quote]
    Couch to the Cowboys would make a lot of sense for both parties.

Hall Of Fame
    Could be similar to the situation the Jets had in 1998...Foley wasnt doing great, put in Vinny he lights it up. Fast forward to now...Quincy Carter stinks it up, Bill puts in Couch and he leads the team to glory. Well, to a string of wins a t least.

Jets Insider VIP
    isn&#39;t that crazy though? I mean his own father going on and on about how Garcia wants to play for the Bucs, would take less money....blah blah blah. I mean the guy didn&#39;t speculate, he came out and said his son was going to the Bucs sending fans of both the Bucs and Browns into a frenzy.

Guess we gotta wait for the press conference announcements to believe anything :rolleyes: