Thread: NJ @ PHI, 3pm, ABC

All League
    Flyers going for the jugular.

Originally posted by Stewdawg@Mar 13 2004, 01:14 AM
    You betcha!!!! HUGE game at 3 PM!!!

All League
    A big difference since JR and Primeau went down is the shots on goal, they never seem to lead in that stat anymore, and they ALWAYS did before.

I called this weekend last week -- we'd beat the Devils and then lose or tie the Penguins the next night. Man Burke was just not "on" in that game, but I gotta give some credit to the opposition -- the last 5 teams that played them also figured they were in for an easy time against a roster that would struggle in the AHL.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by Stewdawg@Mar 13 2004, 02:14 AM
    I wouldn't exactly call the Division Championship, "the jugular." We'll soon START to play for the Cup. See you in the playoffs.

Originally posted by JumbalayaJet+Mar 14 2004, 10:30 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JumbalayaJet @ Mar 14 2004, 10:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Stewdawg@Mar 13 2004, 02:14 AM
    I wouldn&#39;t exactly call the Division Championship, "the jugular." We&#39;ll soon START to play for the Cup. See you in the playoffs. [/b][/quote]
    Esche was on top of his game on Saturday. Geez, the kid really had to work hard.

Can&#39;t believe they take two from the Devs in a week....then tie the Pens yesterday. AARRRGGHHH.