Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: OT: TIVO

Bitter
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Jan 4 2005, 11:46 AM
    [b] as for lack of direct ticket im sorry but im not going to give those crooks money just cause they have a monopoly with NFL - for the same reason i don't shop at walMart i can't support that bull**** either... it's unamerican [/b][/quote]
    Well then....HAIL HITLER!! Cause I got sunday ticket and I shop at wal mart and don't plan on stopping with either. :lol:

How do I take out the commercials? When I watch tv on tivo, I still get the commercials on there....anyone?

Bitter
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Vinny025[/i]@Jan 15 2005, 10:34 PM
    [b] How do I take out the commercials? When I watch tv on tivo, I still get the commercials on there....anyone? [/b][/quote]
    You can't get rid of commercials.

Maxman
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Vinny025[/i]@Jan 15 2005, 11:34 PM
    [b] How do I take out the commercials? When I watch tv on tivo, I still get the commercials on there....anyone? [/b][/quote]
    You can't get rid of them all together. The simplest way it to hit FF 3 times. When you hit play it automatically rewinds 8 seconds. So once you see the commercial is over you hit play and are usually pretty close.

There is a hack that lets you change a button to a 30 second skip.

Do any of you guys use any of these code hacks and are they usefull?

Bitter
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Vinny025[/i]@Jan 27 2005, 12:52 PM
    [b] Do any of you guys use any of these code hacks and are they usefull? [/b][/quote]
    If you're talking about hacked cards where you get everything for free, I don't believe there is really anything readily available that works.