Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: KNICKS RULE

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Here's a newsflash for ya. If the Nets had a shot at winning home court adv thru the playoffs, K-Mart and Kidd would still be around. They'll be fresh and ready in April, and besides, the circus has moved in to the Garden early again this year. This will give them time to take in some entertainment.

Originally posted by JumbalayaJet@Mar 22 2004, 01:51 PM
    Here's a newsflash for ya. If the Nets had a shot at winning home court adv thru the playoffs, K-Mart and Kidd would still be around. They'll be fresh and ready in April, and besides, the circus has moved in to the Garden early again this year. This will give them time to take in some entertainment.
    You're pretty optomistic regarding Kidd. Most reports have him questionable for the 1st round. Bone Bruises (or whatever the medical term is) do not heal too quickly, and can be painful when the joints move. Which they do whenevr one walks or runs.

Without him, they are dead in the water. Even with Kidd at full strength, they probably do not get past the Pacers or Pistons.

Originally posted by mbn007@Mar 22 2004, 01:57 PM
    You're pretty optomistic regarding Kidd. Most reports have him questionable for the 1st round. Bone Bruises (or whatever the medical term is) do not heal too quickly, and can be painful when the joints move. Which they do whenevr one walks or runs.

Without him, they are dead in the water. Even with Kidd at full strength, they probably do not get past the Pacers or Pistons.
    We can get passed the 1st round without kidd.

All League
    No you can't, and you better pray he's available for the 1st round.

Why? Because, the Heat & Cavs are going to crush the Nets without Kidd. I wont go so far as to say the Knicks will, but you better hope thats who you wind up playing because they're the weakest of the bottom 3.

Originally posted by Icer@Mar 23 2004, 06:20 PM
    No you can't, and you better pray he's available for the 1st round.

Why? Because, the Heat & Cavs are going to crush the Nets without Kidd. I wont go so far as to say the Knicks will, but you better hope thats who you wind up playing because they're the weakest of the bottom 3.
    Why don't you worry about your knicks.

All League
    I dont need to worry, I dont have delusions of grandeur. I know they aren't going anywhere.

Originally posted by Icer@Mar 24 2004, 04:26 PM
    I dont need to worry, I dont have delusions of grandeur. I know they aren't going anywhere.
    Cool.

Im know the Nets are in trouble without kidd.

The knicks are better without Van Horn,When you get rid of Allan Houston ill worry.

Banned
    Originally posted by Smizzy+Mar 24 2004, 04:38 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Smizzy @ Mar 24 2004, 04:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Icer@Mar 24 2004, 04:26 PM
    I dont need to worry, I dont have delusions of grandeur. I know they aren&#39;t going anywhere.
    Cool.

The knicks are better without Van Horn,When you get rid of Allan Houston ill worry. [/b][/quote]
    The Knicks actually play better ball without Houston.

The best thing you can do is get rid of houston..watching Isiah clean house,he will get rid of houston this off season.

He is far to soft for isiah.

The nets are far more than just J.Kidd....we lack leadership without him,not talent.... but we are in toruble without him.

Originally posted by Smizzy+Mar 24 2004, 04:38 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Smizzy @ Mar 24 2004, 04:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Icer@Mar 24 2004, 04:26 PM
    I dont need to worry, I dont have delusions of grandeur. I know they aren&#39;t going anywhere.
    Cool.

The knicks are better without Van Horn,When you get rid of Allan Houston ill worry. [/b][/quote]
    YOU OBVIOULST DON&#39;T KNOW SH*T ABOUT THE KNICKS&#33; WE WERE 60 TIMES BETTER WITH KVH THAN WITH TT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#3 3;&#33; :[img]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/html/emoticons/mad.gif' border='0' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='mad.gif'>

Banned
    Originally posted by Knickerbocker+Mar 24 2004, 10:21 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Knickerbocker @ Mar 24 2004, 10:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -Smizzy@Mar 24 2004, 04:38 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin--Icer
    @Mar 24 2004, 04:26 PM

Cool.

The knicks are better without Van Horn,When you get rid of Allan Houston ill worry.
    YOU OBVIOULST DON&#39;T KNOW SH*T ABOUT THE KNICKS&#33; WE WERE 60 TIMES BETTER WITH KVH THAN WITH TT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#3 3;&#33; :&#60;&#33;--emo&Angry:--&#62;&#60;&#33;--endemo--&#62; [/b][/quote]
    Calm down, tonigh was a rough loss pal.

Jeez.

Originally posted by Knickerbocker@Mar 24 2004, 10:21 PM

YOU OBVIOULST DON&#39;T KNOW SH*T ABOUT THE KNICKS&#33; WE WERE 60 TIMES BETTER WITH KVH THAN WITH TT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#3 3;&#33; :&#60;&#33;--emo&Angry:--&#62;&#60;&#33;--endemo--&#62;
    well that speaks volums about the knicks....because im a Nets fan,if you forgot we he played here

I know the knicks are getting dominted by the Memphis

All League
    No we aren&#39;t actually (Better with KVH), KVH wont fit our long term plans.
    Sure the trade hurt this year, but when we have an athletic and healthy team we wont be saying I want KVH wah wahhh forget it. It&#39;s the past.

And yeah, the Grizzlies smacked us up and down, but that would have happened even if our guys were healthy. The Grizz have been playing the best ball since the All-star break.

Originally posted by Knickerbocker+Mar 24 2004, 10:21 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Knickerbocker @ Mar 24 2004, 10:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -Smizzy@Mar 24 2004, 04:38 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin--Icer
    @Mar 24 2004, 04:26 PM

Cool.

YOU OBVIOULST DON&#39;T KNOW SH*T ABOUT THE KNICKS&#33; WE WERE 60 TIMES BETTER WITH KVH THAN WITH TT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#3 3;&#33; :&#60;&#33;--emo&Angry:--&#62;&#60;&#33;--endemo--&#62; [/b][/quote]
    Dude, you are so wrong it&#39;s not funny. Thomas is well ahead of KVH, for what the knicks need. It&#39;s not even close.

Originally posted by Smizzy+Mar 23 2004, 04:57 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Smizzy @ Mar 23 2004, 04:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--mbn007@Mar 22 2004, 01:57 PM
    You&#39;re pretty optomistic regarding Kidd. Most reports have him questionable for the 1st round. Bone Bruises (or whatever the medical term is) do not heal too quickly, and can be painful when the joints move. Which they do whenevr one walks or runs.

We can get passed the 1st round without kidd. [/b][/quote]
    You guys do not match up well against the Cavs. Boozer is playing like a young Karl Malone, and no one on the Nets can stop James. Also, their center is too much for anyone in the East except the Pistons and Pacers.

Against the Heat you have a shot if you can wear them down. They have a solid starting 5, but a weaker bench. But they will be a tough team in a short series.

Originally posted by Smizzy@Mar 24 2004, 05:32 PM
    The best thing you can do is get rid of houston..watching Isiah clean house,he will get rid of houston this off season.

He is far to soft for isiah.

The nets are far more than just J.Kidd....we lack leadership without him,not talent.... but we are in toruble without him.
    Trading Houston and replacing him with a decent perimitter shooter who can play a bit of "D", and can run, is the dream. That contract will really be tough to move.

3 years left after this season, at salaries of (approx):

as in million.

Some people (smizzy) will never learn the beauty of being a KnickerBocker.

Originally posted by Knickerbocker@Mar 27 2004, 05:01 PM
    Nice win against a tough opponent last night (Portland). Knicks got a break with the 3 shots given to Marbury, but we still won without our best shooter and a top bench guy (Penny). Kudos to Tim Thomas, who stepped up big time in soite of his injury. You could see he was limping around a bit. The guy can play, and his skills are head and shoulders above KVH&#39;s, no questions asked. The only ? is his desire to "want it" every game.

7 games left, 5 on the road. Need 4 or 5 wins to guarantee a spot in the post season.

Originally posted by mbn007+Mar 30 2004, 09:47 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mbn007 @ Mar 30 2004, 09:47 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Knickerbocker@Mar 27 2004, 05:01 PM
    Nice win against a tough opponent last night (Portland). Knicks got a break with the 3 shots given to Marbury, but we still won without our best shooter and a top bench guy (Penny). Kudos to Tim Thomas, who stepped up big time in soite of his injury. You could see he was limping around a bit. The guy can play, and his skills are head and shoulders above KVH&#39;s, no questions asked. The only ? is his desire to "want it" every game.

7 games left, 5 on the road. Need 4 or 5 wins to guarantee a spot in the post season. [/b][/quote]
    We&#39;ll do it...

All League
    Cavs slipping big time, things look good for Knicks to make the playoffs at either 7 or 8 now.

Knicks @ Nets this friday too, still no Kenyon Martin?