Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: KNICKS RULE

Banned
    BAWHAHAHAHAHA, the NETS are nothing without Kidd. Seriously it is night and day.

I know Martin didn't start, but if Kidd was there it would have been the same outcome, but the score would have been closer.

Seriously, the NETS need some depth bad. If Kidd goes down in the playoffs, the NETS don't have the first power to do anything with out him.

Yada,Yada,Yada.

Let me make this simple for you....Without kidd the nets are in trouble.....

With Starbury the knicks are still in trouble...

Like i said, get to the playoff's then come see me.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by Smizzy@Mar 19 2004, 11:26 PM

Like i said, get to the playoff's then come see me.
    JonEJinx wants some action with those Mets....sorry Nets :lol:

Banned
    They BOTH suck.

Go Clippers!

Originally posted by JonEJet+Mar 19 2004, 11:27 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JonEJet @ Mar 19 2004, 11:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Smizzy@Mar 19 2004, 11:26 PM

Like i said, get to the playoff&#39;s then come see me.
    JonEJinx wants some action with those Mets....sorry Nets :lol: [/b][/quote]
    JonEJinx just ruined your playoff hopes right there.....sorry knicks fans :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by Smizzy@Mar 19 2004, 11:29 PM
    sorry knicks fans :lol:
    Seems as if tonights blowout strikes a nerve.....nervous?? :o

The Knicks have quadruple the upside that they had 3 months ago. Thatís the bottom line.

Of course the Nets are dead without Kidd. Just like the Spurs are going nowhere without Duncan. Lakers go nowhere without Kobe or Shaq. The T-Wolves eat A&#036;&#036; without Garnett. On and on.

The Nets need people who can shot off the dribble in crunch time. They play sick D and rebound well. They transition well and are decent in the half court. If they get better in the half court, then they can win a title.

If the Knicks get Rasheed over the summer, the Nets can officially start to worry. Because we&#39;ll be better than them. Until then, it&#39;s fun just to compete if you are a Knick fan, like me. We were awful for so long. Itís fun to watch when they are sharing the ball and playing D.

Originally posted by JonEJet+Mar 19 2004, 11:40 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JonEJet @ Mar 19 2004, 11:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Smizzy@Mar 19 2004, 11:29 PM
    Seems as if tonights blowout strikes a nerve.....nervous?? :o [/b][/quote]
    Why would i be nervous?

We didnt have J.Kidd or K.Martin tonight...Why would i be worried that we lost.

C&#39;mon now JonE be reasonable.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by Smizzy+Mar 20 2004, 12:15 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Smizzy @ Mar 20 2004, 12:15 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -JonEJet@Mar 19 2004, 11:40 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin--Smizzy
    @Mar 19 2004, 11:29 PM

Why would i be nervous?

C&#39;mon now JonE be reasonable. [/b][/quote]
    I feel like a Patsie fan......why should I mind if Chad and Co. is not playing?? :lol:

But just like a Patsie fan.....In IT trust

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

hehehehehehe..........Knicks win&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Banned
    Originally posted by Smizzy+Mar 20 2004, 12:15 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Smizzy @ Mar 20 2004, 12:15 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -JonEJet@Mar 19 2004, 11:40 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin--Smizzy
    @Mar 19 2004, 11:29 PM

Why would i be nervous?

C&#39;mon now JonE be reasonable. [/b][/quote]
    Lets go over position by position for the Nets and Knicks.

Kidd and Marbury, edge Nets

Houston and Kittles, edge Knicks. Houston may have iffy d, but he can drop 50 if he wanted to like he did last season

Tim Thomas and Jefferson, edge Knicks. Thomas is a better rebounder and scorer, better perimeter defender.

Kurt Thomas and Kenyon Martin, edge nets. Kurt isn&#39;t far from being on par with Martin. Thomas is one of the most underrated players in the game, and is a great defender.

Jason Collins and Nazr Mohammed, edge Knicks. Collins is a solid player, but Nazr is a much better defensive presence, alot more athletic, and better rebounder.

Knicks Bench and Nets Bench, edge KNICKS. The Knicks bench has alot more good big men, alot of scorers, vetran presence. not even close.

I&#39;d take Baker over Aaron Williams, Hardaway and Shandon Anderson are better then Harris, Moochie Norris and Frank Williams are much better point guards then anything the NETS have except for Kidd. Vin Baker, Mutumbo, Harrington, Sweeteny, the NETS can&#39;t compete.

Lawrence Frank and Lenny Wilkens. Edge Knicks

Wilkens is tested, has plenty of experience, and is a hall of famer. Frank is some scrub who has yet to have job security with the NETS, he&#39;s still an interim head coach.

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    :ph34r: to you Joisey folks......the Nets looked real nice against my Knicks tonight....where is all the smack talk from last month??? Oh I know the injuries...well live with it.

Knicks friggin waxed your *** tonight&#33;&#33;&#33;

Go New York Go New York&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by jetsfreak@Mar 20 2004, 12:51 AM
    :ph34r: to you Joisey folks......the Nets looked real nice against my Knicks tonight....where is all the smack talk from last month??? Oh I know the injuries...well live with it.

Knicks friggin waxed your *** tonight&#33;&#33;&#33;

Go New York Go New York&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Gotta love the Knicks.........

Hey freak.........what&#39;s up buddy..........I&#39;ve missed you........been out of town again?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by JetsD-Mastermind@Mar 20 2004, 12:48 AM
    Edge Knicks

As a Jets fan......believe me...I know how to justify a loss&#33;&#33; :o

Hall Of Fame
    :ph34r: hiya Jetgirl....I was in Vegas for a few days.....flew back in this evening.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by jetsfreak@Mar 20 2004, 12:55 AM
    :ph34r: hiya Jetgirl....I was in Vegas for a few days.....flew back in this evening.
    Glad to have you back....... You were right, "our" friend loved it&#33;

Hall Of Fame
    :ph34r: I knew he would&#33;&#33;&#33;

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by jetsfreak@Mar 20 2004, 01:01 AM
    :ph34r: I knew he would&#33;&#33;&#33;

Undrafted Free Agent
    Originally posted by Jet-Zeppelin@Mar 19 2004, 11:50 PM
    The Knicks have quadruple the upside that they had 3 months ago. Thatís the bottom line.

Of course the Nets are dead without Kidd. Just like the Spurs are going nowhere without Duncan. Lakers go nowhere without Kobe or Shaq. The T-Wolves eat A&#036;&#036; without Garnett. On and on.

The Nets need people who can shot off the dribble in crunch time. They play sick D and rebound well. They transition well and are decent in the half court. If they get better in the half court, then they can win a title.

If the Knicks get Rasheed over the summer, the Nets can officially start to worry. Because we&#39;ll be better than them. Until then, it&#39;s fun just to compete if you are a Knick fan, like me. We were awful for so long. Itís fun to watch when they are sharing the ball and playing D.
    quadruple upside? with no 1st round picks and cap hell for the next ten years?

sure

we have a the top 3 european player coming over, we drafted 2 years ago, remember we also had Zo

the Knicks are dead in the water, destined for a 1st round playoff defeat
    I hope its Nets/Knicks in the 1st round...

- Mole

Veteran
    Originally posted by JetsD-Mastermind@Mar 19 2004, 11:13 PM
    BAWHAHAHAHAHA, the NETS are nothing without Kidd. Seriously it is night and day.

I know Martin didn&#39;t start, but if Kidd was there it would have been the same outcome, but the score would have been closer.

Seriously, the NETS need some depth bad. If Kidd goes down in the playoffs, the NETS don&#39;t have the first power to do anything with out him.
    Well, we can tell you are a Jets fan...Nets lose without Kidd, Jets lose without Chad...Your Knicks are what 91/2 back? Lookin good...Kidd and Martin play tonight, you would really be home on a Friday night BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: