Thread: WHAT happened ggg

Brenjetsfan
    FLYERS lost to the,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,RANGERS WHO???

xxooo

was at the Devils/Islanders in a box....pretty kool even for HOCKEY but not as KOOL as being in the box with Sack exchange...

Originally posted by Brenjetsfan@Mar 29 2004, 08:36 AM
    FLYERS lost to the,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,RANGERS WHO???

xxooo

was at the Devils/Islanders in a box....pretty kool even for HOCKEY but not as KOOL as being in the box with Sack exchange...
    Listen Girlie....It's too early in the morning to pick a fight with me!!!!

While MY TEAM is playing in May, you're team will be practicing their golf swings. Now get lost!!!

TomShane
    Man, those Flyers SUCK!*

*I'm an American heterosexual male, and thus, I do not follow hockey.

Originally posted by TomShane@Mar 29 2004, 01:36 PM
    Man, those Flyers SUCK!*

*I'm an American heterosexual male, and thus, I do not follow hockey.
    I cannot argue that my Flyers suck, but since when are you a heterosexual? Max???? Where are you?

Brenjetsfan
    ok its afternoon now....R your gloves on yet??? Tom Shane has 2 front row seats VIP for the jello wrestling.... :lol:

Originally posted by Brenjetsfan@Mar 29 2004, 02:32 PM
    ok its afternoon now....R your gloves on yet??? Tom Shane has 2 front row seats VIP for the jello wrestling.... :lol:
    Bren: I'm ready whenever you are...but please note that TomShane is in MY CORNER!!!! He's ALL mine, girlie, and I don't share.

Brenjetsfan
    Originally posted by Gang Green Girl+Mar 29 2004, 03:38 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gang Green Girl @ Mar 29 2004, 03:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Brenjetsfan@Mar 29 2004, 02:32 PM
    Bren: I&#39;m ready whenever you are...but please note that TomShane is in MY CORNER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; He&#39;s ALL mine, girlie, and I don&#39;t share. [/b][/quote]
    I new him 1st. Angry ....Hows bout winner gets TOM SHANE for a DREAM DATE (day-n-NITE )

Brenjetsfan
    I will talk with U later..going to meet TMAC in Philly to see David Bowie....and YES he is still ROCKIN-n-ROLLIN :o

Originally posted by Brenjetsfan@Mar 29 2004, 02:51 PM
    I will talk with U later..going to meet TMAC in Philly to see David Bowie....and YES he is still ROCKIN-n-ROLLIN :o
    Have fun. Give me a call.

I&#39;m already sharing Tom with Max, but I&#39;ll negotiate with you.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Only 2 pts up. Those F-er fans sounded awfly pessimistic down at the Wachovia Center.

I am SO jealous of the venues down there. The flat screens at the Linc cover the whole end zone, but the amenities at WC are just awesome. Cigar store and microbrewery included. I don&#39;t even think I can venture into the new baseball digs. Must be great to be a Philly sports fan.

TomShane
    J-j-j-j-j-j-jj--j-jj-j-j-j-j-j-ello....W--w-w-w-ww-w-w--w-restling?

I need a Kleenex. :lol:

All League
    Originally posted by JumbalayaJet@Mar 30 2004, 02:59 AM
    Only 2 pts up. Those F-er fans sounded awfly pessimistic down at the Wachovia Center.

I am SO jealous of the venues down there. The flat screens at the Linc cover the whole end zone, but the amenities at WC are just awesome. Cigar store and microbrewery included. I don&#39;t even think I can venture into the new baseball digs. Must be great to be a Philly sports fan.
    I agree, Philly is the sports town to be in now, everything is brand new, lots of bang for the buck, plus a minor league hockey team next door.

Brenjetsfan
    Originally posted by Stewdawg+Mar 30 2004, 03:36 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stewdawg @ Mar 30 2004, 03:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--JumbalayaJet@Mar 30 2004, 02:59 AM

I agree, Philly is the sports town to be in now, everything is brand new, lots of bang for the buck, plus a minor league hockey team next door. [/b][/quote]
    plus they serve top shelf at CONCERTS...Bowie Rocked&#33;