Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: iwantgamble

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have not posted since last year at draft time. I really feel we dropped the ball by not drafting the Boss. This year I am praying we draft Gamble I watched every game he played, the guy is a star. He could play receiver on occasion also and is excellent there too. Peace out my friends.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Since we watched every game, did you see how he got toasted almost every game? Did you see him get EMBARASSED by their rival's Braylon Edwards? Did you read how he had a horrible pro day? Did you read he's not as fast as once thought to be?

Gamble is a bum.

I rest my case. :D

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    How long has he played the position?. The man is a star, I have never been wrong yet. Think what you want, I have a lot of experience and not on internet chat sites.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    IDONTWANTGAMBLE

TomShane
    You wanted Boss whose toughness has been questioned consistently in Detroit. WTF does that prove? That you place "*****-assiness" in high regard when gauging draft picks? Gamble is a ***** who admitted to pulling up at times this season to avoide getting hurt. He's slower that was advertised and he's a punkass injury list resident waiting to happen as soon as he gets paid.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by IWANTBOSS[/i]@Apr 4 2004, 09:14 PM
    [b] How long has he played the position?. The man is a star, I have never been wrong yet. Think what you want, I have a lot of experience and not on internet chat sites. [/b][/quote]
    Gamble will be a good CB in the NFL, he may need a couple years of seasoning but he's going to be a good one. Great KO returner as well.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gamble isn't slow, he didn't have a bad pro-day, all he did was a run a 4.5, big deal. Surtain, Ty Law, Nate Clements, Ronde Barber and many more all couldn't break 4.5.

But the JETS shouldn't draft him because he is probably one of the most inexperienced players in this draft, and will take a couple of years to reach his potential.

I do think he will be a very good Corner in the NFL one day.

TomShane
    They'll be trying to make Gamble into a free safety in three years. Mark my words.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I dont want Gamble either but a guy u did mention that I want,next year, was Michigan WR Braylon Edwards

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I tell you the good thing about drafting Gamble is if he doesnt pan out as a CB we could change him back to WR this replacing chrebet in the future,
    He is a gamble but is versitial as WR, CB, and kickoff returner

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    gamble sucks! - any more explanation needed?

no joke, the only way the jets f**k up this draft is taking gamble #12

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by The Chad[/i]@Apr 4 2004, 10:11 PM
    [b] gamble sucks! - any more explanation needed?

no joke, the only way the jets f**k up this draft is taking gamble #12 [/b][/quote]
    or Winslow....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    winslow will make this a top 5 passing attack.

please, just for one second, close you eyes. Now imagine, sowell, cmart, moss, JMac, Winslow all running routes down the field w/ Chad at the gun. PLease some1, any1 give me a Defense that can cover all of them?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whack pennington gets killed cuz our oline is week...so that is all over..

i would rather it be Truope or Baker....I would rather they draft Gamble then Winslow

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JetsD-Mastermind[/i]@Apr 4 2004, 09:23 PM
    [b]

But the JETS shouldn't draft him because .................... and will take a couple of years to reach his potential.

[/b][/quote]
    Sounds exactly like D Hall to me.