Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what an episode!

one of the best episodes in a long, long time

it had humor, drama, some more humor, and drama. Any sopranos haters, that episode brought it back. I'm finally hooked on the show again

Veteran
    GREAT EPISODE!!

All League
    Charter JI Member

Agreed. The best episode in a very long time. From the looks of the preview, it appears Buscemi is going to be interesting in the future, too.

Hall Of Fame
    amazing episode

i never talk to the TV, but I definitely found my self saying "holy sh!t" out loud during this one...

tony, man, you're killen me!!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I really thought Chris was toast!!

I can't believe he was almost sold out!!

i mean evrything was perfect:
    - they made a friendship between adrianna and tony, what does he do when he finds about the FEDs?
    - Tony gave Carmella an interesting "look" at the end - foreshadow
    - Tension between the kids and tony

when tony comes back for the pizza and slams the door - PRICELESS!

yest it was an all time greatepisode. i was sure chris was going to buy the farm

i knew it! i sensed thT TONY adrianna interest the moment they were alone chatting

I suspect the fact that Paulie spoke in favor of wacking Chris will become a bigger part of the story later...they already had issues, and now Chris knows Paulie wants him dead.

Rookie
    [quote][i]Originally posted by VAJetsFan[/i]@Apr 4 2004, 11:10 PM
    [b] I suspect the fact that Paulie spoke in favor of wacking Chris will become a bigger part of the story later...they already had issues, and now Chris knows Paulie wants him dead. [/b][/quote]
    Maybe I missed something, but I read that as Paulie saying not to kill Chris. He said" he must have known the gun was empty T, look at all the bullets he put into your car." Or something like that. I think Chris was pissed because he was saying he was never going to shoot Tony, basically calling him a coward, but also telling Tony he didn't have to kill him. JMO

I'm never watching "Next Week on the Sopranos" again. I could tell last week that was Christopher facing a gun - from Tony. I couldn't believe my eyes - but that's what I saw. So i t was less of a surprise - it was a surprise of course that he was spared

dc

We may have also of saw the beginning of Tony's downfall tonight. First off he is doing coke. Thats a big no-no especially when you're the Don. Also, when Billy Bats from Goodfellas (I have no clue what his name is in the Sopranos) walked into the club right after Tony and Adrianna were going to get busy you did see that Bats became very suspicious of TOny and Adrianna. If he goes and reports that back to N.Y. it could cause trouble.

Just something to keep in mind.

great point! the coke was def. surprising tony never did s**t b4

All League
    Great Episode!

However, I don't feel like many of you that it was the first good episode in a long time. Every episode is great because it builds on the story. This one was intense though, wasn't it! :blink:

I knew Chrisie wasn't gonna get Whacked at least not now. Chrissie and Paulie Have to do another Abbott and Costello Bit first don't you agree :blink:

At first I was stunned that the boss would be doing drugs. Then I thought, for the chance to get into Adrianna's panties, pass me the mirror. A hot chick can make you do a lot of crazy things, including coke.

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by exiledinjersey+Apr 5 2004, 12:13 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (exiledinjersey @ Apr 5 2004, 12:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--VAJetsFan[/i]@Apr 4 2004, 11:10 PM
    [b] I suspect the fact that Paulie spoke in favor of wacking Chris will become a bigger part of the story later...they already had issues, and now Chris knows Paulie wants him dead. [/b][/quote]
    Maybe I missed something, but I read that as Paulie saying not to kill Chris. He said" he must have known the gun was empty T, look at all the bullets he put into your car." Or something like that. I think Chris was pissed because he was saying he was never going to shoot Tony, basically calling him a coward, but also telling Tony he didn&#39;t have to kill him. JMO [/b][/quote]
    You nailed it.

Hall Of Fame
    probably the best ep since Ralphie got killed, still not as good as the all time best lost in the woods episode

does anyone know if that ep had a guest director???

Adrianna is hot to death though, can&#39;t blame Tony, but he&#39;s right he might as well have hit it for all the headache that was going along with it&#33;&#33;

Adrianna is TOO HOT...I love that line from Chris to Tony "You&#39;d f*ck a catcher&#39;s mitt&#33;" Hahahahahha

Also that scene after he fights with his wife when he opens the door again....just to get the Pizza...hahaha

And lastly, the "TELEPHONE" game scene when everyone is spreading rumors....uncle junior was the funniest....I heard there was "*um all over the windshield..." hahahahahahahahahahaha

LL

[quote][i]Originally posted by Stewdawg+Apr 5 2004, 07:06 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Stewdawg @ Apr 5 2004, 07:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -exiledinjersey@Apr 5 2004, 12:13 AM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--VAJetsFan[/i]@Apr 4 2004, 11:10 PM
    Maybe I missed something, but I read that as Paulie saying not to kill Chris. He said" he must have known the gun was empty T, look at all the bullets he put into your car." Or something like that. I think Chris was pissed because he was saying he was never going to shoot Tony, basically calling him a coward, but also telling Tony he didn&#39;t have to kill him. JMO [/b][/quote]
    You nailed it. [/b][/quote]
    Oh well, guess I misheard it. I thought he said something like "Who knows if next time the guns empty T, look at all the bullets he put in your car." Too bad...it&#39;s not nearly as interesting if Paulie and Chris aren&#39;t fighting.