Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: what an episode!

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by VAJetsFan+Apr 5 2004, 10:07 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (VAJetsFan @ Apr 5 2004, 10:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -Stewdawg@Apr 5 2004, 07:06 AM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by -exiledinjersey@Apr 5 2004, 12:13 AM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--VAJetsFan[/i]@Apr 4 2004, 11:10 PM
    [b] I suspect the fact that Paulie spoke in favor of wacking Chris will become a bigger part of the story later...they already had issues, and now Chris knows Paulie wants him dead. [/b][/quote]
    Maybe I missed something, but I read that as Paulie saying not to kill Chris. He said" he must have known the gun was empty T, look at all the bullets he put into your car." Or something like that. I think Chris was pissed because he was saying he was never going to shoot Tony, basically calling him a coward, but also telling Tony he didn&#39;t have to kill him. JMO [/b][/quote]
    You nailed it. [/b][/quote]
    Oh well, guess I misheard it. I thought he said something like "Who knows if next time the guns empty T, look at all the bullets he put in your car." Too bad...it&#39;s not nearly as interesting if Paulie and Chris aren&#39;t fighting. [/b][/quote]
    I couldn&#39;t make out what he said, so I guess i will depend on my friend Tivo tonite to decipher

Veteran
    DId you guys see Tony Siragusa pulling Chris out of the bing,

He said something like a ffff inn break you like a wishbone.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Mean Bro Green[/i]@Apr 5 2004, 08:54 AM
    [b] probably the best ep since Ralphie got killed, still not as good as the all time best lost in the woods episode

does anyone know if that ep had a guest director???

Adrianna is hot to death though, can&#39;t blame Tony, but he&#39;s right he might as well have hit it for all the headache that was going along with it&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    I could be wrong but I&#39;m pretty sure Steve Buschemi directed the episode when they were lost in the woods.

All Pro
    I thought the episode was GREAT but I also liked all the others....like someone said; these episodes are leading up to more and more.....

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Oakliusmaximus[/i]@Apr 5 2004, 10:47 AM
    [b]
    I could be wrong but I&#39;m pretty sure Steve Buschemi directed the episode when they were lost in the woods.[/b][/quote]
    No, you&#39;re right.

Funny - last night about 3/4 of the way through the show, I&#39;m saying to my wife that I&#39;m a little disappointed in the whole Buscemi deal this year. I said something like, "Why&#39;d they bring him on the show to do nothing?" I&#39;m a HUGE SB fan.

Then they show the highlights for next week - looks like I complained a week too soon, huh?

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Oakliusmaximus+Apr 5 2004, 10:47 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Oakliusmaximus @ Apr 5 2004, 10:47 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Mean Bro Green[/i]@Apr 5 2004, 08:54 AM
    [b] probably the best ep since Ralphie got killed, still not as good as the all time best lost in the woods episode

does anyone know if that ep had a guest director???

Adrianna is hot to death though, can&#39;t blame Tony, but he&#39;s right he might as well have hit it for all the headache that was going along with it&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    I could be wrong but I&#39;m pretty sure Steve Buschemi directed the episode when they were lost in the woods. [/b][/quote]
    he did direct that ep, thats why I was wondering if they had a gueast director on this one because it was out of the norm for this show as was the woods ep

All Pro
    [quote][i]Originally posted by exiledinjersey+Apr 5 2004, 12:13 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (exiledinjersey @ Apr 5 2004, 12:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--VAJetsFan[/i]@Apr 4 2004, 11:10 PM
    [b] I suspect the fact that Paulie spoke in favor of wacking Chris will become a bigger part of the story later...they already had issues, and now Chris knows Paulie wants him dead. [/b][/quote]
    Maybe I missed something, but I read that as Paulie saying not to kill Chris. He said" he must have known the gun was empty T, look at all the bullets he put into your car." Or something like that. I think Chris was pissed because he was saying he was never going to shoot Tony, basically calling him a coward, but also telling Tony he didn&#39;t have to kill him. JMO [/b][/quote]
    right Paulie was saving Chris

Rookie
    ADRIANNA, WHAT A F*CKIN&#39; HOTTIE :P

I THOUGHT SHE WAS GONNA GIVE TONY A HUMMER, WHEN SHE DROPPED THE DARTS :lol:

[quote][i]Originally posted by NY315MOE[/i]@Apr 5 2004, 11:51 AM
    [b] ADRIANNA, WHAT A F*CKIN&#39; HOTTIE :P

I THOUGHT SHE WAS GONNA GIVE TONY A HUMMER, WHEN SHE DROPPED THE DARTS :lol: [/b][/quote]
    I was thinking BJ as soon as she looked up at him....wow

then nothing....

But that was hilarious when the whole cast was calling each other to spread crazy rumors...

LL

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by djaparz+Apr 5 2004, 12:10 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (djaparz @ Apr 5 2004, 12:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -exiledinjersey@Apr 5 2004, 12:13 AM
    right Paulie was saving Chris [/b][/quote]
    if Paulie was saving him why did chris try to jump up and yell at Paulie when he said it??? I would think he would be a little more appreciative if someone was trying to save his life

All Pro
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Mean Bro Green+Apr 5 2004, 01:00 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Mean Bro Green @ Apr 5 2004, 01:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -djaparz@Apr 5 2004, 12:10 PM
    if Paulie was saving him why did chris try to jump up and yell at Paulie when he said it??? I would think he would be a little more appreciative if someone was trying to save his life [/b][/quote]
    christopher took it as a insult that Paulie said that Christopher was bluffing - he pumped all the bullets into your truck -
    Paulie was telling Tony is Christopher wanted to shoot you he wouldn;t have wasted all the bullets&#33;&#33;&#33;

All Pro
    I don&#39;t think I like the idea of where they were going w/Tony and Adriana&#33; That is just a little too weird...

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by djaparz+Apr 5 2004, 01:09 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (djaparz @ Apr 5 2004, 01:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -Mean Bro Green@Apr 5 2004, 01:00 PM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by -djaparz@Apr 5 2004, 12:10 PM
    if Paulie was saving him why did chris try to jump up and yell at Paulie when he said it??? I would think he would be a little more appreciative if someone was trying to save his life [/b][/quote]
    christopher took it as a insult that Paulie said that Christopher was bluffing - he pumped all the bullets into your truck -
    Paulie was telling Tony is Christopher wanted to shoot you he wouldn;t have wasted all the bullets&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    oh I see your point, interesting

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by chrebet73[/i]@Apr 5 2004, 01:21 PM
    [b] I don&#39;t think I like the idea of where they were going w/Tony and Adriana&#33; That is just a little too weird... [/b][/quote]
    I sure do, especially if it includes a nudie shot of Drea DeMatteo :rolleyes:

[img]http://www.estructive.com/ddematteo32%20copy.jpg[/img]

Hall Of Fame
    [img]http://finestmemorabilia.com/03-11-04/scan0034.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.worldwidegraphs.com/04-04-04/scan0083.jpg[/img]

All Pro
    typical guy comment.....look at what us girls have to look at......Uncle Jr, Tony, Paulie.....etc. PUH-LEASE&#33;&#33;&#33; :blink:

[quote][i]Originally posted by edcopp+Apr 5 2004, 11:27 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (edcopp @ Apr 5 2004, 11:27 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Oakliusmaximus[/i]@Apr 5 2004, 10:47 AM
    [b]
    I could be wrong but I&#39;m pretty sure Steve Buschemi directed the episode when they were lost in the woods.[/b][/quote]
    No, you&#39;re right.

Funny - last night about 3/4 of the way through the show, I&#39;m saying to my wife that I&#39;m a little disappointed in the whole Buscemi deal this year. I said something like, "Why&#39;d they bring him on the show to do nothing?" I&#39;m a HUGE SB fan.

Then they show the highlights for next week - looks like I complained a week too soon, huh? [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;ve been a little disapointed too, he is barley even in the show. But even last nights episode, he brought a lot to the table by saving Christopher.

Next week looks great, I just hope it&#39;s not another tease. The clips for next week are always a little out of context and make you think more is happening than actually does.

[quote][i]Originally posted by djaparz+Apr 5 2004, 12:10 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (djaparz @ Apr 5 2004, 12:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -exiledinjersey@Apr 5 2004, 12:13 AM
    what?? thats not what i thought. i felt he was being a wise ass when he said that as if to say "look at all the bullets he emptied into your car, he was trying to kill u not some inamtimate object"

All Pro
    [quote][i]Originally posted by chrebet73[/i]@Apr 5 2004, 01:21 PM
    [b] I don&#39;t think I like the idea of where they were going w/Tony and Adriana&#33; That is just a little too weird... [/b][/quote]
    its a rule amongst made men - you cannot sleep with other made men&#39;s wives, fiancees or girlfriends... Tony being the boss is ofocurse made and Christopher getting his button a few seasons back makes Adrianna off limits to Tony

it WASone of the funniest episodes of all time though..

like that quick scene "i SHOULD have just ****ed her...."

and the game of telephone with the bj rumor developing and spreading.