Thread: Broncos Shopping Pryce/2nd for Randy Moss?

According to Benmaller.com under NFL rumors and notes, the Broncos seem interested in trading one of their 2nd rounders and Trevor Pyrce for Randy Moss. It looks as though those Broncos are really going for it, after dealing to get Bailey, signing Lynch, resigning Wilson, and possibly getting Randy. That locker room would again be filled with some headcases. Can Jake the Snake throw well enough for Randy??

it will never happen,thats a horrible trade for them theyd have to throw in a 1st rounder and more

Hall Of Fame
    for a guy like randy moss they would have to trade pryce and there next two 1st round draft picks over the next 2 years and even then minnoesta wont accept it moss isnt up for sale guys

it would take a herchel walker deal in reverse to get Moss.

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    :ph34r: read this twice if you must......there is NO WAY that would ever happen.

Veteran
    JetsFaninNJ, you say the locker room would be full of headcases if they add Moss, my question is just who are the other headcases? Lynch? :blink: Bailey? :unsure:

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

If they pull all this off and we miss on the real MOSS ,this could be it for bradway

I was referring to Mike Anderson (not pleased with FO), Deltha (who wanted to be cut), and Randy obviously. It's not a major issure, but I was just mentioning that the team would have a couple of unhappy guys as they used too :blink: .

TomShane
    I don't think it will come CLOSE to happening, but could you imagine the backlash if the Broncos essentially traded a sometimes-motivated DE and their 2nd round pick for Moss while we have two sometimes-motivated DE's that we're trying to give at least one away, and had traded our 2nd for McCareins? LOL!

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by joiseyjet[/i]@Apr 5 2004, 04:23 AM
    [b] If they pull all this off and we miss on the real MOSS ,this could be it for bradway [/b][/quote]
    jeez chris, if any other team makes a deal it's a strike against TB??? :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

TomShane
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Mean Bro Green+Apr 5 2004, 08:30 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Mean Bro Green @ Apr 5 2004, 08:30 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--joiseyjet[/i]@Apr 5 2004, 04:23 AM
    [b] If they pull all this off and we miss on the real MOSS ,this could be it for bradway [/b][/quote]
    jeez chris, if any other team makes a deal it&#39;s a strike against TB??? :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: [/b][/quote]
    When the game&#39;s best WR expresses interest in coming to the Jets where they need a #1 receiver desperately, and then gets traded elsewhere for relatively little, then yes, TB takes the hit.

Jets Insider VIP
    sweet dreams&#33; That trade will not and can not happen&#33; :blink:

thats a horrible trade for the viks.

Correct me if I&#39;m wrong but I thought I heard Randy would cost something like 10 Mil towards the Vikes cap if they trade him?

Is this true...and if it is why would Minny do this?

They won&#39;t.

Go elsewhere for real news. If you want to hear about how Herm Edwards is horrible and Terry Bradway is the worst GM in football then this is your place. Apparently 95% of the people that post on this site have missed their calling.

wickedtwisted
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Chrisrud[/i]@Apr 5 2004, 10:35 PM
    [b] They won&#39;t.

Go elsewhere for real news. If you want to hear about how Herm Edwards is horrible and Terry Bradway is the worst GM in football then this is your place. Apparently 95% of the people that post on this site have missed their calling. [/b][/quote]
    Well I think Terry did okay this offseason. I will wait and see the draft to give him an offseason grade. I like J Mac, and Eric Barton. Barrett is a big question mark. I hope he will be good with the help of Donnie and Herm and our new secondary coach. Winfield/Bailey would have been better. I live in reality and we dont have them. However, Ty Law could very well become a free agent and that would give Terry an A as far as im concerned. So far he&#39;s got a B.

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

I`m not one of those out there screaming from the top of the highest mountain to fire HERM & BRADWAY ,we have to wait & see how the draft & this season goes first ,,,,but this will be their 4th draft ,things should start comming together by now and I do feel if the best WR in the league who wants to be back with our franchise QB who would also love to see him here ,who could put our offense over the top in bringing us to the next level ,this combined with failure to get other top free agents they sought signed could spell big trouble for TERRY BRADWAY .I think in year 4 WOODY is going to want to see some real results for his investment....