Thread: Shadetree

your chances against the Lightning. It's gonna be a fast-paced and exciting series! Martin St. Louis skates faster than the puck!

You guys got a good shot....you may even live to see the second round.

Good luck!

All League
    Originally posted by Gang Green Girl@Apr 5 2004, 10:38 AM
    your chances against the Lightning. It's gonna be a fast-paced and exciting series! Martin St. Louis skates faster than the puck!

Good luck!
    Disagree, Islanders out in 5, IF ther're lucky.

Originally posted by Stewdawg+Apr 5 2004, 01:06 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stewdawg @ Apr 5 2004, 01:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Gang Green Girl@Apr 5 2004, 10:38 AM
    your chances against the Lightning. It&#39;s gonna be a fast-paced and exciting series&#33; Martin St. Louis skates faster than the puck&#33;

Good luck&#33;
    Disagree, Islanders out in 5, IF ther&#39;re lucky. [/b][/quote]
    But the season matchup between the two was competitive. I&#39;ll be rootin&#39; for the Isles.

We OWN the Lightning. Tampa.....where hockey goes to die

Islanders are very hot right now. Dont underestimate the play of M.Peca as of late. He is playing VERY well and has been an exceptional playoff perfomer over the course of his career. Dipietro worries me...too inconsistent.

Get this crap...I dont think I get games 1 or 3?&#33;?&#33;?&#33; I have DIRECTV. I&#39;m not sure, but I dont think I get METRO channel.

Originally posted by Shadetree@Apr 6 2004, 08:52 AM
    We OWN the Lightning. Tampa.....where hockey goes to die

Islanders are very hot right now. Dont underestimate the play of M.Peca as of late. He is playing VERY well and has been an exceptional playoff perfomer over the course of his career. Dipietro worries me...too inconsistent.

Get this crap...I dont think I get games 1 or 3?&#33;?&#33;?&#33; I have DIRECTV. I&#39;m not sure, but I dont think I get METRO channel.
    You don&#39;t get the games??? That s*cks. What good is having DIRECTV???

Love Peca.....he is a worker and a leader. Good luck....go Isles&#33;

Unfortunately (for you) you got stuck witha Devils matchup. Good for the rest of the EAST, bad for NJ and Philly.

Good Luck to ya. I hope we&#39;re BOTH alive in the second round.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

No Metro channel here, either. Guess I&#39;ll just have to be at Continental Air Arena next wednesday.