Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: nfl.coms mock

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I dont know what to think about that mock, some of it makes sense some is ridiculous.

Dunta at 10? Come on, Roy at 13? Mike before Roy? Yeah, ok

wickedtwisted
    [quote][i]Originally posted by TossesToMosses[/i]@Apr 5 2004, 03:41 PM
    [b] its pretty safe to say that the consensus is that, if the jets get taylor, we as jets fans will, for the first time ever, be happy with our 1st rd. selection. [/b][/quote]
    It would be a tough decision on starting safety. Who starts? McGraw and Taylor? McGraw and Tongue? Tongue and Taylor?

I dont think this is gonna happen. But on the other hand I would be thrilled if it did. Taylor is supposed to be the next great safety. He's unusaully quick, great tackler, great size. I want this guy soo bad.

I would have to say that I would want Tongue and Taylor to start. Maybe we could play some quarter defense and let 3 safeties play some of the time.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by nyj102883[/i]@Apr 5 2004, 03:26 PM
    [b] :lol: THATS THE BIGGEST PIECE OF CRAP IVE EVER SEEN TAYLOR GOING AFTER HALL AND DUNTA... AND DUNTA GOING BEFORE HALL IDK HOW HE HAD THE BALLS TO PUBLISH THAT... I FIRST SCROOLED DOWN RIGHT TO THE JETS AND THOUGHT IT WILL BE HALL OR VILMA LIKE ALL THE OTHER ONES SAY BUT WEN I SAW TAYLOR I KIND OF FELT GOOD UNTIL I SAW THE PEOLPE IN FRONT OF HIM AND I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF CAUSE IT WAS THE FUNNIEST MOCK EVER [/b][/quote]
    lose the caps rookie :blink:

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Herm played CB I thought - not safety

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    taylor, roy williams, and wilfork all avail at 12. that really is just too much

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by TheBrodyMan[/i]@Apr 5 2004, 01:28 PM
    [b] Taylor is scaring people away with his combine numbers and attitude. Teams do not want to pick an attitude in the top 10...its too much of a risk, especially when there are so many good players in this draft.
    [/b][/quote]
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Kellen Winslow II a lock for the top ten? I'm not sure if he has an attitude, but I do know that he is a "f*ckin' soldier!".

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by The Troll[/i]@Apr 6 2004, 03:37 AM
    [b] I'm not sure if he has an attitude, but I do know that he is a "f*ckin' soldier!". [/b][/quote]
    thats funny sh*t man :D :D :D

DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not a fan of trading up a while to get Taylor, but if he falls into our lap, I love it.

I was trying to think of ways Taylor would fall since the guy I wanted, Robert Gallery, will not fall. Never did I think it would happen with Roy Williams falling out of the top 12.