Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PatsfanTx

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think your very knowlegable and offer a different point of view. Just can not figure out why you would waste so much time on a JETS board? :blink:

Do you have as many posts on the Patsy board?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are Patriots boards? ;)

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's face the facts, targets don't come any easier than the Jets. Everybody needs a stepping stone to work out their one-lined wit.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by ctjetfan[/i]@Apr 5 2004, 04:56 PM
    [b] I think your very knowlegable and offer a different point of view. Just can not figure out why you would waste so much time on a JETS board? :blink:

Do you have as many posts on the Patsy board? [/b][/quote]

OK, cj, I'll answer that.

First off, I am very fortunate to have a job that allows me to work out of my home office. I have 3 computers set up here, one for work, one for some small time trading on Fidelity and a 3rd that is usually on JetsInsider.

My 4,000 posts are very deceiving. 90% of them are one or two sentence blurbs. Hell, the total words in Hams 2 posts when the Jets lost Winfield and Lynch had more words than my 4,000 posts. :lol:

The Pats boards are pretty lame in my opinion. Other than maybe 5-6 real good posters, its a waste of time. I think that's why you see so many other Pats poster here as well. Al that Brady-is-God and "dynasty" talk is not my cup of tea.

As for the quality of this board, it is very good. There are many posters here that have a tremendous amount of football knowledge. As a fan, I really appreciate that.

So that's it in a nutshell.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by PatsFanTX+Apr 5 2004, 05:15 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (PatsFanTX @ Apr 5 2004, 05:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--ctjetfan[/i]@Apr 5 2004, 04:56 PM
    [b] I think your very knowlegable and offer a different point of view. Just can not figure out why you would waste so much time on a JETS board? :blink:

OK, cj, I&#39;ll answer that.

First off, I am very fortunate to have a job that allows me to work out of my home office. I have 3 computers set up here, one for work, one for some small time trading on Fidelity and a 3rd that is usually on JetsInsider.

My 4,000 posts are very deceiving. 90% of them are one or two sentence blurbs. Hell, the total words in Hams 2 posts when the Jets lost Winfield and Lynch had more words than my 4,000 posts. :lol:

The Pats boards are pretty lame in my opinion. Other than maybe 5-6 real good posters its a waste of time. I think that&#39;s why you see so many other Pats poster he as well. Al that Brady-is-God and "dynasty" talk is not my cup of tea.

As for the quality of this board, it is very good. There are many posters here that have a tremendous amount of football knowledge. As a fan, I really appreciate that.

So that&#39;s it in a nutshell. [/b][/quote]
    And CT, we&#39;re [color=purple][b]happy[/b][/color] to have him........ ;)

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats Tex.

Anyone who disrespects Tex, understand this: he&#39;s the Norm of JI. Which makes JonE Cliff Clavin.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol i think ur a great poster TX but why the hell do you put up with some of the crap from some of the posters here lol? I&#39;d get tired of the Why the Hell do pats fans post here? crap

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by fatcatxl[/i]@Apr 5 2004, 05:29 PM
    [b] lol i think ur a great poster TX but why the hell do you put up with some of the crap from some of the posters here lol? [/b][/quote]
    Because he loves me........TX........will you marry me? :wub:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by fatcatxl[/i]@Apr 5 2004, 05:29 PM
    [b] lol i think ur a great poster TX but why the hell do you put up with some of the crap from some of the posters here lol? I&#39;d get tired of the Why the Hell do pats fans post here? crap [/b][/quote]

First off, I will never lose sight that this is a Jets message board and I will always repect being a guest here (as do my colleagues, BTW).

I may be a little (just a little) harsh on some of my posts, but hey, everyone is entitled to their opinions.

And jetgirl makes it easy to be a part of this board. ;)

Happy Birthday kiddo&#33;

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by PatsFanTX[/i]@Apr 5 2004, 05:15 PM
    [b]

Thanks buddy.

::Makes the clicking noise as he shoots two imaginary guns at TX::

::Looks uncool::

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by PatsFanTX+Apr 5 2004, 05:42 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (PatsFanTX @ Apr 5 2004, 05:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--fatcatxl[/i]@Apr 5 2004, 05:29 PM
    [b] lol i think ur a great poster TX but why the hell do you put up with some of the crap from some of the posters here lol? I&#39;d get tired of the Why the Hell do pats fans post here? crap [/b][/quote]

First off, I will never lose sight that this is a Jets message board and I will always repect being a guest here (as do my colleagues, BTW).

I may be a little (just a little) harsh on some of my posts, but hey, everyone is entitled to their opinions.

Happy Birthday kiddo&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Congrats?

As for being "harsh", what else you going to do with a mindless post?

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by HBJet[/i]@Apr 5 2004, 06:01 PM
    [b] And jetgirl makes it easy to be a part of this board. ;)

Happy Birthday kiddo&#33; [/QUOTE]
    Congrats?

As for being "harsh", what else you going to do with a mindless post?

[/b][/quote]
    :[img]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/html/emoticons/mad.gif' border='0' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='mad.gif'> Hey you, leave my future husband alone.......and I mean it&#33; <_<

:P

wickedtwisted
    [quote][i]Originally posted by PatsFanTX+Apr 5 2004, 05:15 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (PatsFanTX @ Apr 5 2004, 05:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--ctjetfan[/i]@Apr 5 2004, 04:56 PM

OK, cj, I&#39;ll answer that.

The Pats boards are pretty lame in my opinion. Other than maybe 5-6 real good posters, its a waste of time. I think that&#39;s why you see so many other Pats poster here as well. Al that Brady-is-God and "dynasty" talk is not my cup of tea.

Hahaha I was on vacation so I didnt see the Lynching. I did however see Ham&#39;s response to Winfield. You da man and your welcome just like the whole world is on the forum. You and people that like your team add reality to the boards and its fun debating with ya&#39;ll.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Tex....

There are only Steers and Queers in Texas.....how do you know when a Steer is gay?

Congrats :ph34r:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JonEJet[/i]@Apr 6 2004, 12:12 AM
    [b] Hey Tex....

There are only Steers and Queers in Texas.....how do you know when a Steer is gay?

Congrats :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
    Hey...I&#39;m in Texas right now.

Please be more specific, and specify that is Patriot fans in Texas ;)

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JonEJet[/i]@Apr 6 2004, 12:12 AM
    [b] Hey Tex....

Congrats :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
    He comes out looking like you. ;)

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by PatsFanTX+Apr 5 2004, 05:42 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (PatsFanTX @ Apr 5 2004, 05:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--fatcatxl[/i]@Apr 5 2004, 05:29 PM

Happy Birthday kiddo&#33;[/b][/quote]
    One of the main reasons I left my last Board was the open
    Forum Sooth has here&#33;&#33; And Tex is one of my Fav&#39;s as is
    Husker and his animals,RS and most of the Pat posters that
    bring a nice balance to the Board and a objective critique
    that isn&#39;t there with allot of the Herm is God Jet posters&#33;&#33; :rolleyes:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    congrats

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    one word: pathetic :lol:

a closet Jet fan if there ever was one.

Maxman
    PatsfanTx:
    Your initial post here was slightly misleading. Agreed your posts are typically one and two words. But it has nothing to do with being busy and lots to do with you only knowing a few words&#33;