Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Patriot Board

In case no one knew about it:
    [url=http://imdb.com/title/tt0086161/board/threads/]http://imdb.com/title/tt0086161/board/threads/[/url]

[img]http://ia.imdb.com/media/imdb/01/I/78/05/12m.jpg[/img]
    The star of QB Princess.

[img]http://espn.starwave.com/i/nfl/profiles/players/statsid/s5047.jpg[/img]
    The starting QB for the Jets.

Hmmmm.

Hall Of Fame
    pennington has a wife and a kid, all brady has is a relathionship with fauria

Hall Of Fame
    Tom Brady is a single bachelor enjoying his life. It's been reported that he is currently dating model/actress Bridget Moynihan. Penny from Tennessee married his cousin....good for him ;)

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

[quote][i]Originally posted by Garbanza[/i]@Apr 5 2004, 06:32 PM
    [b] Tom Brady is a single bachelor enjoying his life. It's been reported that he is currently dating model/actress Bridget Moynihan. Penny from Tennessee married his cousin....good for him ;) [/b][/quote]
    Usually when a man Brady's age does not have a wife and/or children, its a clear sign of a "mama's boy" complex. :P

Good luck with that one Garb. :lol:

What are you talking about? the guy is 26YO. How old do you think a guy should get married 20? I didn't until I was 28.

Mama's boys get married earlier so they can have sombody take care of them. Or are so desperate its funny. Very few of my friends got married before 26.

The only place he's getting married is San Fran and he better hurry because Governator is on a mission.

[quote][i]Originally posted by thechadzone10[/i]@Apr 5 2004, 09:27 PM
    [b] pennington has a wife and a kid [/b][/quote]
    and his left and right hand.....well maybe just his right...that might explain his freak injury to the wrist ;)

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Man............not another Pennington vs. Brady thread.........Pennington is clearly the better QB, now stop all this silly nonsense....... :[img]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/html/emoticons/mad.gif' border='0' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='mad.gif'> You know it, I know it and so does Brady know it.......

[quote][i]Originally posted by jetgirl[/i]@Apr 5 2004, 11:39 PM
    [b] Man............not another Pennington vs. Brady thread.........Pennington is clearly the better QB, now stop all this silly nonsense....... :<!--emo&Angry:-->[img]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/html/emoticons/mad.gif[/img]<!--endemo--> You know, I know it and so does Brady know it....... [/b][/quote]
    JG - In what endeavour? :huh:

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by PFSIKH+Apr 5 2004, 07:40 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (PFSIKH @ Apr 5 2004, 07:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--jetgirl[/i]@Apr 5 2004, 11:39 PM
    [b] Man............not another Pennington vs. Brady thread.........Pennington is clearly the better QB, now stop all this silly nonsense....... :&#60;&#33;--emo&Angry:--&#62;[img]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/html/emoticons/mad.gif[/img]&#60;&#33;--endemo--&#62; You know, I know it and so does Brady know it....... [/b][/quote]
    JG - In what endeavour? :huh: [/b][/quote]
    In all......... ;)

Judging by his picture and the fact our boy is dating a movie star....Chad is not all that. ;)

All League
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by patman[/i]@Apr 5 2004, 06:35 PM
    [b] Very few of my friends got married before 26. [/b][/quote]
    That&#39;s because that kind of "marriage" only recently became legal in Mass.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by PFSIKH[/i]@Apr 5 2004, 07:44 PM
    [b] Judging by his picture and the fact our boy is dating a movie star....Chad is not all that. ;) [/b][/quote]
    :o You believe the tabloids about a movie star? Man, what has living in Kansas done to you PK........you weren&#39;t like this 3 years ago when we first met.......... :P

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Bob the Jets Fan™+Apr 5 2004, 07:44 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Bob the Jets Fan™ @ Apr 5 2004, 07:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--patman[/i]@Apr 5 2004, 06:35 PM
    [b] Very few of my friends got married before 26. [/b][/quote]
    That&#39;s because that kind of "marriage" only recently became legal in Mass. [/b][/quote]
    :lol: Good one Bob&#33; :lol:

[quote][i]Originally posted by jetgirl[/i]@Apr 5 2004, 11:52 PM
    [b]
    :o You believe the tabloids about a movie star? Man, what has living in Kansas done to you PK........you weren&#39;t like this 3 years ago when we first met.......... :P [/b][/quote]
    I believe I was a Superbowl Champion virgin then. ;)

the pats suck :P

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by PFSIKH+Apr 5 2004, 08:00 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (PFSIKH @ Apr 5 2004, 08:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--jetgirl[/i]@Apr 5 2004, 11:52 PM
    [b]
    :o You believe the tabloids about a movie star? Man, what has living in Kansas done to you PK........you weren&#39;t like this 3 years ago when we first met.......... :P [/b][/quote]
    I believe I was a Superbowl Champion virgin then. ;) [/b][/quote]
    I believe you are still a virgin......... :D

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by thechadzone10[/i]@Apr 5 2004, 09:27 PM
    [b] pennington has a wife and a kid, all brady has is a relathionship with fauria [/b][/quote]
    ...Not that there&#39;s anything wrong with that :o

[quote][i]Originally posted by jetgirl[/i]@Apr 6 2004, 12:02 AM
    [b]
    I believe you are still a virgin......... :D [/b][/quote]
    Stop listnening to pope. ;)