Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: mawae info

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by PatsFanTX+Apr 6 2004, 10:55 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (PatsFanTX @ Apr 6 2004, 10:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Limolady[/i]@Apr 6 2004, 09:41 AM
    [b]
    Tell ya what, send us over that kicker of your&#39;s first, Adam Viniteri, and let&#39;s see how you do this season?

[/b][/quote]

Limo, why would you want a kicker who is on the downside of his career and missed 6 FG&#39;s last year? ;) [/b][/quote]
    Wow, is that how you talk about the guy who handed you hillbilly&#39;s a super bowl win - twice? :huh:

You certainly don&#39;t think you would have won the Lombardi any other way, do you? :huh: :P

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Limolady+Apr 6 2004, 02:58 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Limolady @ Apr 6 2004, 02:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -PatsFanTX@Apr 6 2004, 10:55 AM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--Limolady[/i]@Apr 6 2004, 09:41 AM
    [b]
    Tell ya what, send us over that kicker of your&#39;s first, Adam Viniteri, and let&#39;s see how you do this season?

[/b][/quote]

Limo, why would you want a kicker who is on the downside of his career and missed 6 FG&#39;s last year? ;) [/b][/quote]
    Wow, is that how you talk about the guy who handed you hillbilly&#39;s a super bowl win - twice? :huh:

You certainly don&#39;t think you would have won the Lombardi any other way, do you? :huh: :P [/b][/quote]
    I think the correct term is mountain folk. Hillbillys are more West Virginia and Necktucky.

IS there any wonder why Adam is one of the few, maybe only, player in the NFL with a guranteed contract. ;)

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Sooth, just because I spend most of my time on the other board doesn&#39;t mean I&#39;m not a true fan ;)

I&#39;m not very happy that he said that he knows we aren&#39;t taking a lineman early. I would love to trade down and get either Carey in round one or Smiley in round two.

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by PFSIKH[/i]@Apr 6 2004, 10:14 AM
    [b]
    He is just sucking upto his future employers. ;) [/b][/quote]
    Mawae&#39;s letting Belichick know he&#39;s ready to leave the farm team and head up to Foxboro to get a ring....

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mawaes got some class. All you Pats fans: Yu guys have NOBODY anymore....Your best player (d. woody) is a LION. You guys are cooked Mawae is a loyal SOB&#33;

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Knickerbocker[/i]@Apr 6 2004, 04:18 PM
    [b] Mawaes got some class. All you Pats fans: Yu guys have NOBODY anymore....Your best player (d. woody) is a LION. You guys are cooked Mawae is a loyal SOB&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Hey Knickerbockerrrrr.......memo to you.....Woody played like 1 quarter of the Superbowl run before being injured. If you did not notice, the Patriots faced two pretty good Ds and another with a very good pass rusher. Yet, Tom Brady did not get sacked once. If you are having problems drawing the conclusion here it is.....that was accomplished without Woody, the shotgun snap challenged center..

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Knickerbocker[/i]@Apr 6 2004, 12:18 PM
    [b] Mawaes got some class. All you Pats fans: Yu guys have NOBODY anymore....Your best player (d. woody) is a LION. You guys are cooked Mawae is a loyal SOB&#33; [/b][/quote]

Yep, the Pats O-line really suffered in the playoffs without Woody. :blink: